Author Topic: Good builds on Roblox  (Read 3400 times)

yes you do if you want to take advantage of the features such as trading and selling limited edition hats. (they also bought out some of the users)
guess you didn't read my previous reply

You don't need to pay a penny if you have a buddy loan you 3-5k(assuming you have zero saved up), and they pay the BC card seller for you to get bc for a month and get started making robux for the next card and to pay back your friend.

how do you get robux from your friend if you can't access the trade system or sell anything?
« Last Edit: December 13, 2012, 06:15:51 PM by Providence »

how do you get robux from your friend if you can't access the trade system or sell anything?

As I said, your friend can pay the guy the robux, you get the bc card and bc for a month, and you trade a little or make popular games/clothing to earn enough to support a month of bc.
Not difficult if you deserve bc that doesn't cost you real money

I see that all of your posts are in Roblox-related threads, and unless you have some really good connections on roblox, then you are not going to be able to use the method listed above in your post. I would like to emphasize the fact that 100% of my friends list died at one point, so I actually had to delete all of my friends which took me about 10 minutes. At one point I approximated that Roblox had over ~200 hats at one point, now it's exactly 3597 and climbing. 2352 of those hats are Robux-only.

I see that all of your posts are in Roblox-related threads, and unless you have some really good connections on roblox, then you are not going to be able to use the method listed above in your post. I would like to emphasize the fact that 100% of my friends list died at one point, so I actually had to delete all of my friends which took me about 10 minutes. At one point I approximated that Roblox had over ~200 hats at one point, now it's exactly 3597 and climbing. 2352 of those hats are Robux-only.

the fact that i had to inform you of this means you know jack. you dont need really good connections to find these people, you dont even need to be too secretive about it.

I have been playing Roblox since 2008, and never have I found a person that was actually willing to do this at all. The fact that a hat that I bought for a measly 20 tickets exponentially increased in value is ridiculous.

I have been playing Roblox since 2008, and never have I found a person that was actually willing to do this at all. The fact that a hat that I bought for a measly 20 tickets exponentially increased in value is ridiculous.
I've been playing since 2008, and I spend 8 hours a day on pc, a fair amount of time roblox related.
I know what goes on, and most of the ins or outs probably better than almost every forumer here.

That's pretty much an entire workday, are you sure that you aren't spending way too much time doing roblox-related things?

Blockheads tend to use more parts because they can. You don't need to use 100 parts on a single one color wall in roblox.

fixed! Theres Robloxians no Blocklandians. There is Minecrafters no Blocklanders. Were Blockheads.

EDIT: Also
If only we had a flyable ARGOS on Roblox...
When it comes to the Argos save I have the latest one from the ARES server (when hosted in the summer). It was fixed up and refurnished so now with the bricks it uses it could never load on Roblox.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2012, 06:57:07 PM by Bester Bageler »

That's pretty much an entire workday, are you sure that you aren't spending way too much time doing roblox-related things?
im an anti social programmer in the making. what else do i got to do? not getting a job just yet. ill do whatever entertains me. was playing blockland a fair amount of time two weeks ago, then found a nice day server.

You have to have some social skills to work with other people.

You have to have some social skills to work with other people.
some people can't get social skills. im one of those. i spend hours a day in school, for a decade now, like everyone else. if i haven't gotten a grasp of being around other people, then i probably wont. no use forcing myself to be around people.

If places count, then this one is pretty decent.

just in case you didn't know: that's crossroads, not "roblox battle" or whatever this is supposed to be

some people can't get social skills. im one of those. i spend hours a day in school, for a decade now, like everyone else. if i haven't gotten a grasp of being around other people, then i probably wont. no use forcing myself to be around people.

good luck