Author Topic: Let's bring up some self esteem V3  (Read 4310 times)




You're okay, I guess.


This guy, is the guy I love most on the blf

I support your attitudes towards Lando's most recent drama.

i like your posts, i havnt seen you post much, but i like you still.

This guy, is the guy I love most on the blf

forget off, you're not funny. inb4hypocrite

OT: Momentum is awsum!1!!

Can I just a post a whole list of people I actually like with nice comments?

OT: Momentum is awsum!1!!

i liked your old avatar, the one that was drawn with some drug..

Can I just a post a whole list of people I actually like with nice comments?

Go ahead.

(It does NOT have to be about a person in the thread or the above user. Just about anyone who stands out in your mind.)

It wasn't a joke you friends, I love everyone here

i liked your old avatar, the one that was drawn with some drug..

you mean this one