Author Topic: Let's bring up some self esteem V3  (Read 4302 times)




omg yay!!!1111! c;;;;c;;c;c;c;
let s take dis 2 pm ;;;)))) w cant b trolin on da thredd!!!

DarthVolga/Volga - even though you quit BL like a friend, I love you
Kyzor/Raeyok - even though you quit BL like a friend, I love you, and your music
comr4de - you're great in bed.
qwepir - you're also great in bed, even when i roofied you
tikitai - cool friend to steam with and i feel like a noob every time i play dota 2 with you
Blastdown - one of the few sane bronies left
Regulith - hosted Block Bastion 2fort a year or so ago, was very fun, one of the few sane bronies left
bubbagums - pretty cool chick and you gifted me castle crashers so you automatically earn cool points
taboobles - favorite english teacher
Clone v.117 - impossible to word out my unconditional e-love for you
.atlas - used to be a toolbag but now i like you
trinick - pretty smart guy and doesn't afraid of anything
genital richard - not a dumbass. i like you.

the rest of you can eat a richard.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2013, 07:27:37 PM by TheChaosCarrier »

DarthVolga/Volga - even though you quit BL like a friend, I love you
Kyzor/Raeyok - even though you quit BL like a friend, I love you, and your music
comr4de - you're great in bed.
qwepir - you're also great in bed, even when i roofied you
tikitai - cool friend to steam with and i feel like a noob every time i play dota 2 with you
Blastdown - one of the few sane bronies left
Regulith - hosted Block Bastion 2fort a year or so ago, was very fun, one of the few sane bronies left
bubbagums - pretty cool chick and you gifted me castle crashers so you automatically earn cool points
taboobles - favorite english teacher
Clone v.117 - impossible to word out my unconditional e-love for you
.atlas - used to be a toolbag but now i like you
trinick - pretty smart guy and doesn't afraid of anything
genital richard - not a dumbass. i like you.

the rest of you can eat a richard.

tasty


kiss me

>kisses momentum
>momentum has recently eaten peanut butter
>oh forget salmonella

Your avatar only scares me a little.


I like your avatar
Nobody likes you.
cus ur gay.
get it?
cus nobody likes gay people?


Nobody likes you.
cus ur gay.

no one likes you

night fox <3 u

You are wonderful
thank you but I'm really not. I'm a bad person at heart.

Lusk, you are my favorite forum goer. I wish I was as cool as you. (oh wait)