Author Topic: Let's bring up some self esteem V3  (Read 4300 times)



That balloon's smile is a smile for you! ;D

Clone v.117 - impossible to word out my unconditional e-love for you
I love everybody on the forum. You all beautiful on inside.

Especially Clon v117.
<33

I like each and every one of you.
Except that maxwell cigarette, what a tool lol roflcopter

I'm not gonna start shooting esteem at specific people but I will just drop a nuke to hit everybody.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSwCR3mey7s Be yourself :)

I think all the guys here are major pusillanimous individual magnets, we all get bitches amirite?

regardless of what you posted here, in this thread, you still had enough decency in you to come here at all. proud of you.

Well, I don't know a lot of people on here being that I'm pretty new, but most of you are nice to me. C:

When you guys take your prescribed medication it's tolerable to be within your general vicinity.

Jetlok your nose isn't even that huge.
Feel good about yourself!

you should run a campaign to legalize child research

it'd pass no doubt

Clone has perhaps the most mesmerizing avatar on the forums.

EDIT: In a good way!

you have the cutest avatar on the forums! :D

cakey can be a pothead but i luv him <3

cakey can be a pothead but i luv him <3
I kind of want to make my avatar have a marijuana leaf on it instead of an M because of this post