Author Topic: Let's bring up some self esteem V3  (Read 4306 times)

you like to do drugs and drugs like you to do them

I kind of want to make my avatar have a marijuana leaf on it instead of an M because of this post

do it

OT: stocking is a transvestite hater ;c

do it

OT: stocking is a transvestite hater ;c

Are you calling me a transvestite or somebody who hates transvestites?

Are you calling me a transvestite or somebody who hates transvestites?

a person who hates transvestites

do it
I don't mean some half-assed picture of a marijuana leaf pasted onto my avatar

I mean like the same way I made an N an M from this:

Except that maxwell cigarette, what a tool lol roflcopter
who dat

How is the opinion of people on an internet forum who I have no personal relationship with posting in a thread where they are obligated to say something nice supposed to help my, or anyone's, self-esteem?


You have..nice....teeth?


Are you calling me a transvestite or somebody who hates transvestites?
yes.


You have a lovey voice.