Glass' Trench Wars [POST HERE DAMNIT NOT OLD ONE]

Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Glass' Trench Wars [POST HERE DAMNIT NOT OLD ONE]  (Read 4409 times)

I'm actually impressed with the way Gizmo and Brighter Dark have been tunneling. It's good work. Love it. I suggest having trench tools available in the shop so the people who turn Autoload on when they first join won't have to be told to turn it off to spawn with trench tools.
I will say that Glass has definitely been pushed by the people who spamhate him for pages.

You insulted me five times in a single post. You cursed six times.

It was a civilized argument before you posted that. See, that's the difference between our arguments and yours. You try and seal your arguments with forgets and stuffs, while we seal ours with evidence.
Have you even seen Tenshi's arguments?

Aren't you currently bashing Tuzeni's server in drama?

hes also bashing servers in general discussion. I came across this one in a thread about a guys tdm/dm thingy.

Another low class thing, Brought to you buy, Mr.X.

Honestly. A knife TDM... :|

And yet you still wonder about why people bash on you glass. you goof-ball.

hes also bashing servers in general discussion. I came across this one in a thread about a guys tdm/dm thingy.

And yet you still wonder about why people bash on you glass. you goof-ball.
Check Mr.X's posts and older projects. Then come again.

Do I have permission to apply for admin a second time?

Last I checked you didn't need to read the thread to play the server.
Yep, I know, but this was for the people who do check in, playing it or not, that are sick of the arguments.

Yep, I know, but this was for the people who do check in, playing it or not, that are sick of the arguments.
If they care about these petty arguments so much, they should start their own Trench Wars!

If they care about these petty arguments so much, they should start their own Trench Wars!
You're a moron.

How many times has this been posted here in GD now, three?

How many times has this been posted here in GD now, three?
A lot more. Stop bring this crap up.

A lot more. Stop bring this crap up.
Woah, don't get aggressive on me! I don't want to be in this fight, I was just asking, man.

Woah, don't get aggressive on me! I don't want to be in this fight, I was just asking, man.
???

I wasn't. Just said stop bringing this up. Lol.

???

I wasn't. Just said stop bringing this up. Lol.
Mk Glass. I'm currently in the middle here as I know how you feel but some of the people have good points. Its a hard choice and I'd rather not be involved.

Hey Glass, I just wanted to warn you to keep an eye on your admin, Tetrahedron. He was in the server talking in all caps and swearing at others. When a player politely asked him to please stop, he replied with "forget YOU IM AN ADMIN."
He doesn't seem suited to be an admin at such a big server, and doesn't handle people's issues very well.
I didnt say that.
He was arguing with me.
I was announcing that he was going to respawn the flag.

Use this thread. Moderators SERIOUSLY need to loving lock the other.