Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Glass' Trench Wars [POST HERE DAMNIT NOT OLD ONE]  (Read 4401 times)

It's slang for gay men and straight women.

I can assure you that I am not a female.
...What?
That's one of the dumbest slang terms I've ever heard, then. I figured it was just a general insult.

It is also used as an insult; in fact, you have multiple examples of everyone on the internet using it as such!

It is also used as an insult; in fact, you have multiple examples of everyone on the internet using it as such!
I know, I meant I figured it was JUST a weird insult.

This server is still bullstuff, I still get owned by someone with a sniper-rocket-grenade-punter-launcher-machinegun-gun everytime someone who joined earlier than me fights me.

How many f*cking topics do you need to tell people you have a bloody trench war server.
Seriously Glass.

^

This server is still bullstuff, I still get owned by someone with a sniper-rocket-grenade-punter-launcher-machinegun-gun everytime someone who joined earlier than me fights me.
Well, yesterday some guy got a ten killspree with the default pistol in the midst of sniper warfare, kicking ass and capping points, so...

Well, yesterday some guy got a ten killspree with the default pistol in the midst of sniper warfare, kicking ass and capping points, so...

Well, since Bruce Lee could kill a man with his bare hands while they all had guns, it's totally fair to send average Joe to kill much better armed people, right?

Hey, I got bored and made a pixel nyan cat.
Enjoy!

~Whirlwind(8429)

[Edit:]
Glass should totally add this to the gallery ;)
« Last Edit: December 15, 2012, 02:15:21 AM by tredden »

oh wow lol, that's cool

So.. you dun like the server because you blatantly suck.

That's ok I guess. lol

Get skill, I kill snipers etc. with the pistol, and the free assault rifle.

Spammer caught
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=216547.msg6157706#msg6157706
Nice catch man. Glass, permaban him, he appears to spam both bases horribly every day. And if it's not him, the one who does should be perma'd. Hundreds of spamdigs and spamplaces everywhere that me and a few other guys tend to have to clean up.
Well, since Bruce Lee could kill a man with his bare hands while they all had guns, it's totally fair to send average Joe to kill much better armed people, right?
...dude, that's a flawed brown townogy. Most people should be able to get kills with the default pistol, or at least hang around tough dudes capping points or what have you. I've been pistol-whipped to death more times than I can remember.

Suggestion: Glass, could you add the "power" back to the GUI? The guns damage keeps getting changed around so I can never tell which one is the best in it's category.
Also, why is capping a flag worth 8 points and capping a point worth 10?
« Last Edit: December 15, 2012, 12:23:12 PM by YourBuddyBill »