Folks, we have Buildable Vehicles. - Convention Pictures on Page 16

Author Topic: Folks, we have Buildable Vehicles. - Convention Pictures on Page 16  (Read 18982 times)

really glitchy, can't delete or event bricks and it hardely updates and it dosent have any textures

Aw

Would it be possible to make your car then dupe it onto the chasis so you cant edit it while its being made?

Is it possible to duplicate cars?

I do seem to be late, but I think I need a new pair of pants.

Can't wait.

*insert loads of cookie emoticon spam here, plus a puddle of jizz as the result of this epic feature coming back to Blockland*

I got it before jeep started working on it

really glitchy, can't delete or event bricks and it hardely updates and it dosent have any textures

You have the alpha version. All bugs are fixed with the current version. Will be announcing beta later today.

i recall someone else did something like this awhile ago

i recall someone else did something like this awhile ago

Truce did it as a proof of concept, decided that it was way too laggy and hacky, and decided not to release it.

Also, unfortunately, you won't be able to event bricks right away. You're essentially modelling the vehicle in-game. I intend to have this brought later. Let's just do the initial release first.

Yay! Is there going to be a set of bricks to build the vehicles?

Is this limited to cars currently and will flying vehicles be added in the future?

Is this limited to cars currently and will flying vehicles be added in the future?
Current Supports:
  • Cars
  • Planes / Flying Vehicles
  • Ships
  • Helicopters

Aw
Both of these issues were fixed.