Author Topic: SUPER MARIO 64 MULTIPLAYER (anyone want to play it)  (Read 540 times)

« Last Edit: December 16, 2012, 06:01:00 PM by auzman466 »

I think there was already a topic about this.

I had a feeling there would be, since it was released a month ago. But I'm really tired right now and just found out about it, and I'm sure there are some people who missed the first thread.

You're really, really late on this.

No luigi?

That's seriously weird. They could at least skin him to look like luigi.

Pretty cool, just needs expansion so it's more multiplayer friendly. But, Nintendo wouldn't appreciate it if someone redesigned one of their most valued titles. Sucks people have to stoop to hacking.

Pretty cool, just needs expansion so it's more multiplayer friendly. But, Nintendo wouldn't appreciate it if someone redesigned one of their most valued titles. Sucks people have to stoop to hacking.
Nintendo doesn't seem to care care. If they know about it, they probably appreciate that someone took the time to create a multiplayer version of one of their greatest games. A 2 player mode was planned on being in SM64, but it was left out due to hardware limitations. I think it was going to be added in somehow with the 64DD, but that crashed and burned.
You're really, really late on this.
i can read dates you know