Furdle - "What's horrible? That they didn't all die?"

Author Topic: Furdle - "What's horrible? That they didn't all die?"  (Read 15366 times)

on the topic of USA v.s. UK, i looked at the charts/listened to the songs in the US and UK top 40

kept 6 songs in the USA top 40's

kept 32 songs in the UK top 40's

i swear to god there was some terrible music on the USA's top 40

furdle has every right to act superior to americans when it comes to musical taste but making fun of dead children is a bit cynical
granted, the US has stuffty music.

... there is no other counter point here.  we have really stuffty music for the most part.

I personally consider the music before the 2000's much better then most of the music out now.

I thought this was nuts at first too. Laughing about the death of the young and the innocent and
the morbidity about it all. It's a terrible thing to have a joke about...
So I actually talked to Furdle rationally, he brought up something reasonable.
He told me how it was just him showing the irony about the situation. I agreed with
a lot of his aspects on life and society, but mostly correlating with this, that
the media attention to it all only makes things worse. I'm not going to speak like
I know what was going through the head of the disturbed bastard who did this, but
Furdle made a point in Barnabas's server; he asked for the name of the perpetrator
and everyone answered. He asked for names of the victims, less people responded
but there were still responses. Then he pointed out that he got attention from it, we fed the fire here, we still are.
 He shows the sick society that has been twisted out of this, you all
making drama about his simple point without even trying to rationalising things is
feeding the fire too. Good work getting him banned everyone, you contributed to the
society that fights without logic, and spawns the people who commit mass slaughter.
   So Furdle made some sick humor, leave it alone. You fed the troll, and while you
got rid of this one, you set up a situation to make more, only to be fed again by you all.

There goes another Furdle alt....

that is completely loving handicapped

it is fully within his rights to salute anyone
I agree, but maybe this will show Furdle that those comments are not of just a societal issue, it is also within the legal category too.

What kind of awful country do you wish we lived in, seriously. THIS GUY IS SAYING SOMETHING THAT HURTS MY FELINGS! SEND HIM TO PRISON
This isn't what I wanted, this IS our country.

What kind of awful country do you wish we lived in, seriously. THIS GUY IS SAYING SOMETHING THAT HURTS MY FELINGS! SEND HIM TO PRISON
He lied about that, by the way. No one was ever arrested for saluting the shooter. The shooter is dead, remember. Oh, and there's no way that you would have a court date the day after your arrest.

He lied about that, by the way. No one was ever arrested for saluting the shooter. The shooter is dead, remember. Oh, and there's no way that you would have a court date the day after your arrest.
Don't need to be so hostile Jeep, someone posted that on Facebook, and yes, his court date was either today or tomorrow.

I agree, but maybe this will show Furdle that those comments are not of just a societal issue, it is also within the legal category too.

cops have arrested people for stupid stuff all the time lol

just because someone was arrested for it doesn't make it a crime

Don't need to be so hostile Jeep, someone posted that on Facebook, and yes, his court date was either today or tomorrow.
I'm not being hostile.

cops have arrested people for stupid stuff all the time lol

just because someone was arrested for it doesn't make it a crime
Sometimes the Police's judgment is less than valid, but do you believe that someone planning an assault with fully automatic weapons on near by schools to salute the shooter also invalid judgment?

Also, I have a confession, he didn't get arrested for saluting the shooter, he got arrested for trying to mimic his actions.

Also, I have a confession, he didn't get arrested for saluting the shooter, he got arrested for trying to mimic his actions.
Then that explains it. He's crazy, and deserves to be in jail.

Sometimes the Police's judgment is less than valid, but do you believe that someone planning an assault with fully automatic weapons on near by schools to salute the shooter also invalid judgment?

You probably should have said that before the bullstuff started

and then mounds was handicapped as ass again
raise your hand if your at all surprised