Furdle - "What's horrible? That they didn't all die?"

Author Topic: Furdle - "What's horrible? That they didn't all die?"  (Read 15029 times)

if you're really incapable of understanding a post because i was too lazy to make a noedit to correct "your" as "you're," you really are handicapped
Okay, first off, that's not Grammar, that's punctuation, and secondly "And Broze was handicapped as ass again"

If you are going to make such an insult please at least make it grammatically correct so I can understand.
SSSHHHHUT UP

some of the most intelligent people here are the ones who don't constantly slave over grammar

Okay, first off, that's not Grammar, that's punctuation, and secondly "And Broze was handicapped as ass again"

If you can't understand a sentence only because it lacks a period at the end, I suggest that you have your brain checked

LOL

yeah because punctuation isn't a part of grammar

If you can't understand a sentence only because it lacks a period at the end, I suggest that you have your brain checked
Wow, okay, holy stuff, I'll tell you what I found absurd "handicapped as ass", how the hell can someone be handicapped as ass?

mounds has a serious case of autism lol

don't try and argue with him

LOL

yeah because punctuation isn't a part of grammar
Punctuation is how you add marks such as periods, commas or colons, grammar is how you structure the sentence.

Did you know that grammar also means a set of rules on how things are conducted.

mounds has a serious case of autism lol

don't try and argue with him
You know, I'm becoming a bit tired of you making jokes about mental disabilities, it's upsetting when the person actually has aspergers.

Now now, Let's all calm down and focus on the topic.

You know, I'm becoming a bit tired of you making jokes about mental disabilities, it's upsetting when the person actually has aspergers.

it wasn't a joke

it was an insult

Mounds Bar is like full blown handicap, stuff brother he dumb

i have aspergers and you seem to be a lot more insulted about this kind of thing than i am

I was going to post the thing Morgan Freeman said, that I'm sure we've seen on facebook, but just now found it was a hoax from reddit, not big surprise.
http://www.salon.com/2012/12/17/viral_morgan_freeman_shooting_rant_not_by_morgan_freeman/singleton/

i have aspergers and you seem to be a lot more insulted about this kind of thing than i am
I'm offended by it because he constantly states how I am, I quote "Autistic".