Author Topic: mounds bar/broze/whatever the forget - dumb as ass and in denial  (Read 8725 times)

I wasn't being dismissive toward the thread.
What are you talking about? I said if you dislike it based off your stubborn opinion then you shouldn't join.
We didn't abuse you or anything. You were an starfish and we banned you for being an starfish.
Not Interpersonal problems or anything else.
Darkness agreed that comment was dismissive, intentional or not.

its not dismissive

i agreed with nobot, so its false, atleast in your logic

its not dismissive

i agreed with nobot, so its false, atleast in your logic
Buu, how is "IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT DON'T GO THERE" not different from what Indy Jones did a while ago to get banned?

Buu, how is "IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT DON'T GO THERE" not different from what Indy Jones did a while ago to get banned?
he's not dismissing THIS thread, you can say dismissive things as long as its not dismissing the OP

he's not dismissing THIS thread, you can say dismissive things as long as its not dismissing the OP
This ^

I was talking to you not the OP.

Darkness agreed that comment was dismissive, intentional or not.
Oh right your logic: "Darkness agrees so it must be true!"

Lol.

This ^

I was talking to you not the OP.
Actually, You can get banned for dismissing post's as well.

This ^

if the post is from some one siding with the OP's view/opinion and is dismissed, its bannable

example:

op: theburger is a banning gaylord

person1: i agree

person2: no one cares that theburger banned you
^^^
this is bannable

if the post is from some one siding with the OP's view/opinion and is dismissed, its bannable

example:

op: theburger is a banning gaylord

person1: i agree

person2: no one cares that theburger banned you
^^^
this is bannable
No, he specifically said "If you don't like it, don't go there", this has been the cause of a multitude of bans on the Forums.

Actually, The person didn't side with the original poster's opinion at all, Infact it was something different.

Besides having a really annoying name, I've noticed myself he flames in about every topic he posts in.

Besides having a really annoying name, I've noticed myself he flames in about every topic he posts in.
Patton or me?

Because if it's me, I generally make very kind comments.

he wasn't even being dismissive in the first place you tart.

he wasn't even being dismissive in the first place you tart.
No, It's very dismissive