Sony has achieved a rip-off streak already worth of 3 points!

Author Topic: Sony has achieved a rip-off streak already worth of 3 points!  (Read 7496 times)

First the Wii mote, Then smash bros brawl and now this?
« Last Edit: December 20, 2012, 10:13:54 AM by Tonkka² »

Sony can not find ideas by themselves, that's disgusting

they are just trying to make some money because i loving swear they are going to go bankrupt.

they are just trying to make some money because i loving swear they are going to go bankrupt.

Like THQ!

No, Sony is rich as forget cashing off DLC. Now they're just trying to eliminate other game companies by leeching off their ideas and making a stufftier version of them on their own platform. I have never seen Nintendo copy Sony, what the forget is their problem? Is Sony really that much of a cheap bastard they really cant invent their own ideas? Nintendo should patent their stuff.

Uh.. what are they ripping this off from?

The PS vita already has cross play and stuff on some games. I don't see what's the difference from allowing people to play in the same game as ps3 players on their vita from allowing vita players to play with ps3 players? If you get what I mean. Sure the PS move and MAYBE ps royal whatever but this is no different than what they planned. I don't quite see the big deal with this.

Except in this example, using the Vita seems to only be for specific levels where the Vita player needs to help the other players.

But hey, people keep bringing up Wii U, not seeming to remember Gameboy Advance with the Gamecube, Dreamcast, and I'm positive there's some other things floating around.

Oh, and by judging from the PS3 and the PSP, it already looked like Sony was trying to incorporate their handhelds with the systems. They just abandoned the PSP and made the Vita at the wrong time.

Oh, and I guess we could all call on the Wii U for being a ripoff of other consoles for being HD. Who cares what we find fun in a console? We just want them to be original!

They already wanted to do this stuff with the psp.

Sony did it first. It was bad then, it's been bad forever. Nintendo is a stuff company, stop supporting them

Sony did it first. It was bad then, it's been bad forever. Nintendo is a stuff company, stop supporting them
Nintendo is the company with the most success and creativity.

When E3 rolled around, Nintendo had the brightest ideas.

Nintendo is the company with the most success and creativity.

cough cough

Nintendo is a stuff company, stop supporting them

...when Nintendo is the only company that makes decent hardware. ok.