Poll?

Yes.
2 (7.1%)
No.
3 (10.7%)
Potato.
23 (82.1%)

Total Members Voted: 28

Author Topic: [CB] Comblock, Blockland Computing - Totally not planning anything!  (Read 38668 times)

Everybody welcome our new members:

MARBLE MAN - Scripting r2

Abstract - Hardware r1

Wondering what the r# is for?
Stay tuned to find out!

You never know..
We've decided to keep the server passworded until the HQ is done being built, too many randoms getting in the way.
Which also reminds me.
[CB] Ground HQ Lobby:
Well I'm impressed.

Everybody welcome our new members:

MARBLE MAN - Scripting r2

anyways
thanks

Well I'm impressed.
ready to be more impressed?
i'm sending evar the img because he'll want to post it.

I like the blue. it gives a computerised feel. Like in TRON

Are we going to put the lab and the offices into that one building? You did say it was the HQ!
cookie c:  :cookie:

Are we going to put the lab and the offices into that one building? You did say it was the HQ!
Yes

i'm feeling less dead
school today was absolutely excellent and it put me in a very inspirational mood so i might get on for a few minutes at some point today.

I practically fell asleep at college due to medication. Spent first 2 hours fighting the urge to sleep.

I'm going to be spending more time on the  simple Ruby regex chatbot script since I got some University interviews coming up and I need cool stuff to show. Eventually I'll have a working chatbot for Blockland so that will be fun. I'd say it's 40% done. 30% of it can be done over 2-3 days and the next 30% is stuff that requires thinking over.

I'm liking the HQ by the way.

also

I'M ADDICTED TO WOW AGAIN /SIGH

ugh
i was afraid the homework would take me longer than i thought.
my brother got up, walked to the hq, set fov to 1000 and turnright(1) on to confuse you all and let me return to my computer with complete bullstuff happening. what an starfish.

i'll make a few pieces of furniture, grab the ones we have already and repaint whatever to make it fit in, and perhaps design the front desk.

NEWS
  • 1/27/13: Sketcher's abrupt disappearance lead to yet another attempt at a headquarters for Comblock, this time lead by .:FancyPants:. and Evar678.
  • 1/26/13: Second construction towards HQ, this time on a full blown campus, lead by Sketcher and Evar678.
  • 1/25/13: Construction towards making Comblock's Headquarters begins, lead by Sketcher.
  • ??/??/??: Official server is now up 24/7, using RTB Hosting. Server is locked to keep random people from entering, password is being thrown around to members.
  • 12/20/12: New topic created, for further updates.

i think the op needs a little update, it's been a while. i could make some subtitles if you'd like, once an official change to the logo is made. i have time.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2013, 09:43:35 PM by .:FancyPants:. »

YOU'LL

NEVER

STOP

THE

GLOW

AAAAAAAAA