Author Topic: BubbaGum  (Read 42887 times)

This is coming from the guy who funds robonoob.
... this isn't even part of the discussion wat.

it's pretty loving sad that this topic has more than 20 pages, along with every other girl drama topic in existence

wtf how is this relevant

quit being pathetic

it's pretty loving sad that this topic has more than 20 pages, along with every other girl drama topic in existence
I wanna use this stuff for my psych class.

This is not even on topic..

Sorry for Double Post, but why isn't this topic dead yet?

Sorry for Double Post, but why isn't this topic dead yet?
Because it's being posted in it daily.

If you guys don't like bubbagum so much why do you just pretend she is not there? If you don't like this thread then why look at it or post in it?

My answer: because you guys are hypocrites. I say we just bow down to our queen.

If you guys don't like bubbagum so much why do you just pretend she is not there? If you don't like this thread then why look at it or post in it?
Because what is the point in the drama section, to ignore everything? she is an attention whore, we browse these forums, we shouldn't have to ignore someone.

My answer: because you guys are hypocrites. I say we just bow down to our queen.
why don't you explain how these guys are being hypocrites.

Bubbagum is addicted to getting attention and this needs to be handled, She's trying at every turn to get attention and bashes on anyone that notices it, Ignoring it will only make the user try even more to get attention and cause even more trouble in the process.

blocklandian is in e-love with bubba.

his posting in this topic tend to lead toward that truth.
kind of like an immature boy who pulls the pony tail of the girl he likes. he dosnt know how to like or dislike a person. so he will even play into the fake hate of others just to mention her, and provoke her into posting something he enjoys reading.

Because what is the point in the drama section, to ignore everything? she is an attention whore, we browse these forums, we shouldn't have to ignore someone.
Don't read or reply to any of her posts.

Group A - the anti Bubba crowd talks about she is an attention whore, but as the obvious have mentioned they are still giving her attention and just like the anti lord tony group they talk and talk and make him look worse than what he really is. Group B - the I want this thread to die crowd continues to post in here, despite their wishes to kill this thread. Group C - the knight in denial, well they just want to be friends with bubba. Hypocrites one and all and one big irony fest.

Now to wait for the next reply from a smart ass who can't agree with what I just typed because they want to be right.

Bubbagum is addicted to getting attention and this needs to be handled, She's trying at every turn to get attention and bashes on anyone that notices it, Ignoring it will only make the user try even more to get attention and cause even more trouble in the process.
you
you want to not give her attention
but you don't want to ignore her
...?????????

Have you heard of being "addicted, to the addict".