Author Topic: BubbaGum  (Read 43008 times)

It only makes sense that you're insulting him.
Get out.

Now.

Go away.

Blocklandian, you have the knowledge of a rotting bag of potatoes.

Blocklandian, you have the knowledge of a rotting bag of potatoes.

fun fact: potatoes will grow by themselves

fun fact: potatoes will grow by themselves
Well, we don't want that to happen with Blocklandian, now would we?

Except.. he's not even being a white knight. Seriously, pointing out the stupidity in peoples comments in the defense of a friend =/= white knighting.

In response to the OP: this is a lego game forum, not the MENSA forum. 99.99% of the posts here are 'uncontributive', but that doesn't matter. Frankly, this new fad of calling out someones post as pointless and saying something like "thanks for the contribution" sarcastically is absolutely ridiculous. I'm not even joking when I say every single quote from her you have is in the Off-Topic board, literally an entire board dedicated to uncontributive posts. You're being an uptight cunt and a friend. You can dislike Bubba as a person, but if you're going to drama her drama her for a reason that isn't posting off-topic responses in the off-topic board.

As for the second part, I'm sorry but that is creepy. I don't even have 56 pictures of people total saved on every computer I've owned combined. I can't fathom why you decided that it was an appropriate action to save every single picture of that person you've come across along with a bunch of info, regardless of if they directly provided it or not. On top of this, posting a drama topic on a forumer because of something they said to you in a skype chat is a really weak basis for a drama topic.

In conclusion; OP is handicapped and his point is entirely moot due to being heavily biased by his opinion of Bubba, and Freek isn't a white knight for pointing it out.

In conclusion; OP is handicapped and his point is entirely moot due to being heavily biased by his opinion of Bubba, and Freek isn't a white knight for pointing it out.
i dont really think freek is a whiteknigt for his posting in this thread but for his past actions. dude is a suckup

Yes I am, You should really calm down
Stop trying to be *magik* Mage.

He's not trying to be Magick Mage, jeez. It's like you people don't think being (annoyingly) nice and calm is a thing, unless you're a wizard.

Except.. he's not even being a white knight. Seriously, pointing out the stupidity in peoples comments in the defense of a friend =/= white knighting.

In response to the OP: this is a lego game forum, not the MENSA forum. 99.99% of the posts here are 'uncontributive', but that doesn't matter. Frankly, this new fad of calling out someones post as pointless and saying something like "thanks for the contribution" sarcastically is absolutely ridiculous. I'm not even joking when I say every single quote from her you have is in the Off-Topic board, literally an entire board dedicated to uncontributive posts. You're being an uptight cunt and a friend. You can dislike Bubba as a person, but if you're going to drama her drama her for a reason that isn't posting off-topic responses in the off-topic board.
Posting in Off-Topic is not an excuse to have low content posts. Off-Topic is not for posts of awful quality, it's for topics and conversations that do not fit into general discussion about Blockland, modding and mapping, add-ons, other games, community projects, creativity or drama. For example, political threads. Just because it is for off topic posting does not mean that low quality posts are encouraged or allowed.

As for the second part, I'm sorry but that is creepy. I don't even have 56 pictures of people total saved on every computer I've owned combined. I can't fathom why you decided that it was an appropriate action to save every single picture of that person you've come across along with a bunch of info, regardless of if they directly provided it or not. On top of this, posting a drama topic on a forumer because of something they said to you in a skype chat is a really weak basis for a drama topic.

This is coming from the guy who funds robonoob.

Well, we don't want that to happen with Blocklandian, now would we?
His point is that the comparison is flawed

Posting in Off-Topic is not an excuse to have low content posts. Off-Topic is not for posts of awful quality, it's for topics and conversations that do not fit into general discussion about Blockland, modding and mapping, add-ons, other games, community projects, creativity or drama. For example, political threads. Just because it is for off topic posting does not mean that low quality posts are encouraged or allowed.
"awful quality" is an incredibly subjective term. I don't see how replying to someone sarcastically, "You're just jealous" or asking someone to post a second picture in a funny way is "awful quality," they're just not directly on topic with the OP. It's called a conversation, and they tend to go off on tangents. Try tracking a conversation you have with someone sometime; you'll be surprised how far you get from the original topic sometimes. On a forum we call this a 'derail.'

This is coming from the guy who funds robonoob.
I don't see how that's relevant, Robo Noob is not a white knight, a girl, or heavily biased against BubbaGum.