Author Topic: RE: Roblox Reaches 200,000 Parts  (Read 6289 times)

Reply to http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=217240.0
I would have replied there, but I was late to the thread(windstream down for most of the day)

I did not steal the build. I went to the server 5 months ago, in search of a large place to test roblox limits, and I saved the file. After roblox released their featherweight update, I posted a thread in a roblox forum, IronNoob, and Shedletsky(admin) saw it and made the video. I never claimed I made any of the builds I converted(dozen or two). As a matter of fact once or twice I said on the video comments that I converted the build from Blockland, and that Badspot and groups of people made the build. And as for the random bricks missing, or "effects" bricks that are usually invisible in blockland, I challenge you to make a better converter.

Although I do agree with the un-professionality of the video.

the un-professionality of the video.
The part where it said he was working on it as if it was his and not giving credit?

Reply to http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=217240.0
I would have replied there, but I was late to the thread(windstream down for most of the day)

I did not steal the build.

I went to the server 5 months ago, in search of a large place to test roblox limits, and I saved the file.

omg nub yd u coptd bloklnd. hurt feling idot.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2012, 08:42:41 PM by psychomutt »

Saving =/= stealing.
True.
Saving + No Credit = Stealing

Putting it in the comments isn't enough.

True.
Saving + No Credit = Stealing

Putting it in the comments isn't enough.
I disagree, if you've declared publicly that it isn't yours I feel that is enough, it's the viewer's fault for misinterpreting the build as yours.

I don't beleive we were angry at you, if you ask me it's fine to recreate. But the person who published it crossed a line.

I disagree, if you've declared publicly that it isn't yours I feel that is enough, it's the viewer's fault for misinterpreting the build as yours.
No one is going to go through all of the comments to see who's it is. It should be in the video itself. If not the video, at least the description or an annotation at the beginning.

"Special thanks to Badspot from Blockland for creating this build." would be enough.

Just a line or two giving credit would have been fine. Hell even a sentence.

Give credit in the description, I guess.

Tell your dumbass moderator to give some loving credit.