i got a really good laptop for christmas

Author Topic: i got a really good laptop for christmas  (Read 3125 times)

my boner went inside out, through the back of my ass, around the world and back into my inside-out snake hole.

my boner went inside out, through the back of my ass, around the world and back into my inside-out snake hole.
what the forget

You do realize the computing power of a toaster, not to be a cigarette, could not lag when minecraft TNT explodes.

I have a pretty cheap end AMD card and processor in my bedroom PC, and it runs blockland max shaders at a quite high FPS.

You do realize the computing power of a toaster, not to be a cigarette, could not lag when minecraft TNT explodes.

I have a pretty cheap end AMD card and processor in my bedroom PC, and it runs blockland max shaders at a quite high FPS.
7770 and phenom?

my laptop has a processor with more GHz
but half as much RAM
and an intel video card :/

7770 and phenom?
Yeah, I plan on upgrading it again, it's starting to have heat issues and the GPU is really starting to let me down after I installed another monitor

Yeah, I plan on upgrading it again, it's starting to have heat issues and the GPU is really starting to let me down after I installed another monitor
don't use two monitors?

don't use two monitors?
Or take parts that I get free from work and build a better computer?
Lol.

don't use two monitors?
1 monitor is for autists. Anybody who has used more than one will never go back.

Or take parts that I get free from work and build a better computer?
Lol.
what use does two monitors serve, as a regular consumer, besides being something to show off?

what use does two monitors serve, as a regular consumer, besides being something to show off?
Well to be honest in the first place I'm not a regular consumer, part of my job is writing programs to clients specifications and needs.
I also do digital design and 3D design.

And, it's great for multitasking and the such

part of my job is writing programs to clients specifications and needs.
what language?

what language?
Most UNIX based languages, C++, C#, Javascript, Python, some HTML, however another partner of mine usually does HTML over me.

Im pretty sure asus and msi and other smaller laptop manufacturers are better. My msi one has an i7 3660m, a 660m 8gb ram, 750gb hdd and it was 1200 with an xbox I sold for 150. So all together it cost me $1050 which is pretty good I think

Eww, McAfee. Remove it and install Microsoft Security Essentials.