Author Topic: Torque Console Commands  (Read 74749 times)

Code: [Select]
if(iskoreanbuild())
echo("Found korean build...getting nonsense")
getnonsense();
Wrong, it's the same as doing this:
if(iskoreanbuild())
    echo("Found korean build...getting nonsense")
getnonsense();

adding tabs does nothing but make it look more organised.

Personally, I hate any scripting language that uses $ or % for some variable.

Which means I hate PHP & Torque yet I have to deal with it.
I think it makes things very ugly.
Deal with it.

adding tabs does nothing but make it look more organised.
The getnonsense(); isn't in the if statement, I corrected it by tabbing correctly.

uh

the irony

is crushing my brain
What's funny is it was a 'bump' itself but not really since this is stickied.  :cookieMonster:

What's funny is it was a 'bump' itself but not really since this is stickied.  :cookieMonster:
no.

what's funny is that he's complaining about a bump that happened over 2 months ago.

no.

what's funny is that he's complaining about a bump that happened over 2 months ago.
Yeah, that too.

Yeah, I know

:cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster:

Dares ya to type deleteDataBlocks(); into the console.
LOL you Hate us!!!! :D

how do i fix this
function i hate the clock explodeclock(); explodeclock(); explodeclock(); explodeclock(); explodeclock(); explodeclock(); explodeclock();i wond it to conetey exploed the clock ok.  :cookieMonster: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:  TEN RANDOM GIE EATING YOU EWER COKKES

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: April 28, 2012, 09:03:56 PM by Badspot »

how do i fix this
function i hate the clock explodeclock(); explodeclock(); explodeclock(); explodeclock(); explodeclock(); explodeclock(); explodeclock();i wond it to conetey exploed the clock ok.  :cookieMonster: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:  TEN RANDOM GIE EATING YOU EWER COKKES

User was banned for this post
Omg I almost died