Author Topic: DEFAULT SUGGESTION - Bricks lose textures when painted transparent  (Read 829 times)

This just came to my mind last night. What if we want to make a nice clean window, but the bricks' textures keep getting in the way? This has always bothered me whenever I try to build a window. I was hoping there could be a default script that would automatically remove a brick's textures whenever they're painted a transparent colour, and put them back when given a plain colour.

Also, I would just like to say that, I have been making quite a lot of threads in this section, but there's just so many things that would improve the game for if it gets on Steam and more popular later on, even if they don't really make a huge impact on the game.

I actually like the textures on transparent bricks.

Instead of removing brick textures from transparent bricks make it so if another brick is ontop of it it is removed. Like how it use to be.

Instead of removing brick textures from transparent bricks make it so if another brick is ontop of it it is removed. Like how it use to be.
that only happened with print bricks

I'd rather have every single brick "printable". That way you don't have to worry about editing or making doubles of certain bricks just to be able to build what you envision.

I'd rather have every single brick "printable". That way you don't have to worry about editing or making doubles of certain bricks just to be able to build what you envision.
That

Yes, totally that.

I believe the reason behind making printable blocks and normal blocks was due to lag/memory reasons, since printable blocks need extra memory and time to process the printed image as well...

but minecraft can handle a bunch of stuff... why blockland gotta be like that?

but minecraft can handle a bunch of stuff... why blockland gotta be like that?
Blockland runs on a different engine than Minecraft.