Tezuni's Prison Escape

Author Topic: Tezuni's Prison Escape  (Read 70694 times)

I like the server, but, alas, this happened -

Players :
IkeTheGeneric
Agent Blue

Time : 6:50 EST

Event :

I was playing as a prisoner, and IkeTheGeneric told me to clear. I had one weapon, a Throwing Knife. I went over to clear, and ducked to avoid the clearing zonebrick. When I came out, i started to go to the Free Zone, but IkeTheGeneric killed me on my way.

My opinion : IkeTheGeneric should have asked me to clear the right way or sent me to one of the torture machines.
Alternative : Countdown to clear.

IkeTheGeneric's opinion : He followed the rule about how if a prisoner is 'Defiant' then he had a right to kill me.

An example of defiant for me :

Cop :hay prisoner, go clear
Prisoner : No.
Cop : do it now
Prisoner : Nah.
Cop : I said... DO IT NOW
Prisoner : [walks away]

An example of defiant for IkeTheGeneric :

IkeTheGeneric : Agent Blue, go clear.
Agent Blue : [crouches to avoid the clearbrick, heads towards Free Play]

Getting freekilled by a noob is one thing, but getting freekilled by an Admin?
Seems ridiculous.
AND : Tezuini and Tenshi were there the entire time, they had no comment.

Aftermath :
I got kicked. -.-

Or you could have just cleared your weapons....

How many chances do you expect?

Or you could have just cleared your weapons....
I was hoping i wouldnt have to, even if i only had a throwing knife.

No Azure, what Ike did was completely legal.
Especially since you tried to run away towards an area he couldn't go into.

Holy stuff, is anyone online?

You took off towards freeplay after avoiding the clearer, then caps raged after getting killed. I took my time to carefully explain to you why you were killed at least ten times before kicking you.

It's one thing to argue with an admin after several people explain why it was a just kill, but to lie and spam, then insult me?

No Azure, what Ike did was completely legal.
Especially since you tried to run away towards an area he couldn't go into.
he's allowed to go into the freeplay

2 Things I want to bring up. 1: If a prisoner has weapons and no one knows and that player gets killed, is that considered a freekill? 2: Some players are insulting the admins/mod and in there defense is "It't not in the rules". could there be like a 4th rule that states "Listen to Admins/Mods".

It's common sense...You don't insult people of power. Bad things happen when you do.

I've been onto the server loads of times - and I honestly don't like the server so much.
The map is really bland and scattered all over the place.

I've been onto the server loads of times - and I honestly don't like the server so much.
The map is really bland and scattered all over the place.
The map does not equal how good the gameplay is :I
It can be a stuff map with a great minigame
A stuff minigame with a great map

Tetronaught wants to be a mod, and he isn't an idiot in my opinion. He's been playing this server for a few days and I can trust him. Another thing is that he's on GMT-0 (UK time), and we sort of need more European timezone moderators.

This Servers Moderator/admins/super admins really suck, the builds fine, but Tezuni needs to re-pick his admins. they all are Badmins Baderators or Super Badmins.

Amir hates me because I follow the rules.
Reason 1: Saying "have fun" to a stuck guy while I was dead.
Reason 2: A player gets out of his cell illegally, and I take him to the Death Row. He notices.
Reason 3: Attempting to get into a vent. I catch him and shoot him.
Tell me if anyone of those three reasons are valid for him hating me. I know the third one is fair enough, but the other two..