Author Topic: Invisalbe Spary.  (Read 4666 times)

guess people this is my frist time so give me a damn break!!!!!

Well I think i gave enough info on it can some oen please make this for me. Please I am trouble at that i made it from Lego Factory. So i have no idea on how to make it for Blockland. But to be on the safe side make it like a Blockland Vechles is like.

Blockland vehicles: Not made of bricks. Lol.

Besides, a lot of those bricks you mentioned (DON'T 24-IPLE POST, IT'S JUST DUMB) don't exist within Blockland, particularly the wheel bricks, the axles, and the oddly shaped ones. (non-rectangular, not-perfect-circles)

Blockland vehicles are made with computer models, and scripts, both of which are pretty hard to make.

Well can you modify it to make it look like a Blockland Vechile? Oh and when i said bricks i ment Blocks.

you realise that spamming your own thread with pictures of LEGO bricks isnt going to help us make a vehicle for you right?

It looks like a crap model anyway...why bother changing it to a BL version?

Well it is not like anyone else is cming up with any new plane ideas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Lets see you come up with a new plane model![

We don't really need more planes... We have... what, 3 already?

Exactly we need more  of a varity.

We don't really need more planes... We have... what, 3 already?
Exactly we need more  of a varity.
I gotta quote that in my sig!

learn what exactly means =D

You need to learn to look at things from a nother point of view. Like have a more varity i meant for what i said that 3 is not enouhg we need a varity. Ever hear the saying "Walk a mile in some one elses shoes!
Oh and this is my last message for this Suggestion because you are all jerks. With this topic. give me a break i am only 13!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh for fscks sake!

If you are 13 you have gone through enough English lessons to know you (specifically) need to use a grammar checker to fix your writing.

+ I'm not even 13 yet and I'm not a 'tard.

give me a break i am only 14!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Could you imagine what it would be like if Badspot said that?