Pablo got banned?

Author Topic: Pablo got banned?  (Read 7671 times)

I'm gonna put this here. I've wanted to write it for a long time now. It's semi related.

Glass, you are the most pathetic excuse of a host I have ever seen in my years of playing Blockland. You rarely do work for your own server, just putting it onto your friends.  You don't enjoy hosting, you enjoy being incharge. You seem to lack the common courtesy to be nice to your admins all the time, instead only being nice when you need them to do something for you, treating them like stuff the rest of the time. You treat your own friends like complete stuff. I regret any time I ever helped you with anything.  Your attitude drives away the people that want to help you (TomTom, Tenshi, Badger, as a few examples, mind you they all love helping me, maybe you could learn a thing or two from me.) In conclusion, Glass, fix your ways.

I'm gonna put this here. I've wanted to write it for a long time now. It's semi related.

Glass, you are the most pathetic excuse of a host I have ever seen in my years of playing Blockland. You rarely do work for your own server, just putting it onto your friends.  You don't enjoy hosting, you enjoy being incharge. You seem to lack the common courtesy to be nice to your admins all the time, instead only being nice when you need them to do something for you, treating them like stuff the rest of the time. You treat your own friends like complete stuff. I regret any time I ever helped you with anything.  Your attitude drives away the people that want to help you (TomTom, Tenshi, Badger, as a few examples, mind you they all love helping me, maybe you could learn a thing or two from me.) In conclusion, Glass, fix your ways.
this has nothing to do with the thread. go make a drama or something

yay derailment. And 70% of that was untrue.

this has nothing to do with the thread. go make a drama or something
If you read the last few pages, you would know that it does

Yikes, only writing it from personal experience and things your 'friends' tell me. Guess I must be crazy then!

Out of curiosity, what parts are untrue?

he ment to say true

Make a drama and i'll post there. Stop derailing this stuff.

Make a drama and i'll post there. Stop derailing this stuff.
What for? lol
I've done nothing worth a drama

I don't understand why everyone thinks it's funny to spam Roblox's forum/wiki. I find it to be embarrassing to be a blocklander when I see this happen.

Exactly. This is the most cringe-worthy sort of friendry of all: constantly whining about roblox people assaulting us while I am PRETTY sure that people here do it a lot more. It makes me ashamed to be part of this community.

imo that was a pretty fair ban

It was.

In all seriousness, this is absolutely pathetic. People here are assaulting eachother for no reason because MIGHTY GOD PABLO has been insulted. Pablo, I like you, but jesus forget you are so painfully unfunny that I almost want to shoot myself. Face it: you are not funny, no matter how much you fool yourself into believing otherwise. Randomly insulting Glass and everyone else who disagrees with you isn't going to help either.

Glass, you are the most pathetic excuse of a host I have ever seen in my years of playing Blockland. You rarely do work for your own server, just putting it onto your friends.  You don't enjoy hosting, you enjoy being incharge. You seem to lack the common courtesy to be nice to your admins all the time, instead only being nice when you need them to do something for you, treating them like stuff the rest of the time. You treat your own friends like complete stuff. I regret any time I ever helped you with anything.  Your attitude drives away the people that want to help you (TomTom, Tenshi, Badger, as a few examples, mind you they all love helping me, maybe you could learn a thing or two from me.) In conclusion, Glass, fix your ways.

Go make a drama or something, this is completely irrelevant.

The random stuffting on Glass is seriously getting out of hand now: quit it. Yeah, the guy is generally an idiot and has been banned so much that it's laughable but give him a break: he's not doing anything wrong now. It's pathetic how you constantly have to bash on him and bring up his bans from the past. They are completely irrelevant and the guy cannot even post anywhere now without you cunts constantly picking on him.

If you read the last few pages, you would know that it does
it really doesn't. just you pablo buttbuddies trying to derail the thread because you can't let your boy take any criticism

I really don't know who glass is other than the fact no one likes him. Reading over this topic makes me realize that he deserves everything he gets.

Glass i hardly know you. So like, do something stupid and go away. Then buy a new key because everyone loves you.

We must confer with the Inuit gods and speak with the fallen one