Author Topic: Pablo got banned?  (Read 7687 times)

inb4IFORGIVEYOUBECAUSEYOUSAIDSOWWY
Ironic you asked people to do this for you before? In another sense this is more hypocritical then ironic.

I don't expect you to forgive me. You're a huge hardass, ever since I stopped being your friend a while back ago you've always been like this too me.
HAHAHAHAHA. No. I ignored you on the forums and in-game ever since. This is my first time even talking to/about you since that.

Ironic you asked people to do this for you before? In another sense this is more hypocritical then ironic.
Exactly, how many sorry topics have you made?

Glass has just raised 3 levels in immaturity
Level up!

Also,

Yay. Pull the 'irony' trick to try to derail!

2. And know what I learned? They don't do jack stuff. You improve to show you are sorry. Not say sorry in a topic and go back to doing the same thing.

Realize you quoted other guy.

« Last Edit: January 02, 2013, 11:20:14 AM by Glassy »

They don't do jack stuff. You improve to show you are sorry. Not say sorry in a topic and go back to doing the same thing.

1. It's not irony, It's being a hypocrite
2. Then why don't you tell pablo that instead of making everyone on this forum hate you more.

You can't act like this and expect people to be nice to you.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2013, 11:25:35 AM by Snow2 »

I keep typing up posts in reply to this topic only to stop myself because I realize how rude they are, asdf
It's not that hard to be mature, come on Glass. You're not even putting forth minimal effort

Also that quote was directed at you Glass, he was quoting in agreement with Bester
« Last Edit: January 02, 2013, 11:26:24 AM by Mysteroo »

2. And know what I learned? They don't do jack stuff. You improve to show you are sorry. Not say sorry in a topic and go back to doing the same thing.

In that case.

Glass has just raised 3 levels in immaturity
Level up!
What, glass is evolving!

Vincent, my sides are bleeding. I love you

Vincent, my sides are bleeding. I love you
<3

I've been meaning to do that for like the past year now. :3

In that case.
He never "went back to doing the same thing." He just now apologized, he wasn't trying to show you that he's sincerely sorry and will never troll again, he was just apologizing, is it so hard to just forgive? Besides, going back to the irony thing, based on your reputation I take it he's not necessarily the one going back to doing that same thing.

What, glass is evolving!

you broke my sides. you made me fall of my chair in luaghter. never have i luaghed this hard before

Who's ass is that?
I looked up "butt" on google. I think it was for a weight loss thing. Funny enough i didn't get any research, which made the experience a little less awkward even though it was still pretty awkward.