Poll

x86 Or ARM?

x86
ARM

Author Topic: [MEGATHREAD] Personal Computer - Updated builds thanks to Logical Increments  (Read 1334571 times)

h-hey guys whats u-up

pft don't make me boot up my Pentium M 1.3GHz laptop.

pft don't make me boot up my Pentium M 1.3GHz laptop.
i wanna go home to my precious desktop

found my overclock sweet spot.
1500MHz at only 57% fan and getting 57c

still working on getting water on this thing. though that wont help an overclock at all. just make it quieter.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2015, 12:57:11 PM by Bisjac »

« Last Edit: July 04, 2015, 12:30:43 AM by NotBomberguy »

website name pls?
http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri
you'll have to run their detection thing and then look under the "rank my computer" tab. it's really interesting to see how you stack up compared to other people and they've got a lot of stats there.

so i put together a budget parts list on a whim, can anyone give any critique?
http://pcpartpicker.com/p/vs9KD3
i haven't done any research on it really, i just put it together because i'm bored. my friends are both strapped on cash and stuck with stuffty builds so i want it to be affordable but powerful enough for modern gaming for them.

well I just got my stuck pixel laptop replaced with a better one

not gonna lie, I liked the style of the old one, and I kinda got attached to it, but this new one is supposed to be better or something lol. I'm just glad that my grandparents were willing to get me a gift. I think I wanna pay 'em back somehow, like leaving some money around their house until I've left what they paid.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2015, 03:26:20 PM by Frequency »

I moved across the country recently and my brother mailed me some of my noncritical stuff in USPS flat rate boxes. It's been three and a half weeks and there has been no sign of the packages so at this point I'm assuming they were lost or stolen.

Anyway in the one box were my Razer Exactmat mousepad, Logitech G9x mouse, and Sennheiser PC 350 headphones.

I'm going to have to buy replacements for those three items at minimum so I'm wondering what's hot in the market right now for mice and headphones in the $150-200 range.

I moved across the country recently and my brother mailed me some of my noncritical stuff in USPS flat rate boxes. It's been three and a half weeks and there has been no sign of the packages so at this point I'm assuming they were lost or stolen.

Anyway in the one box were my Razer Exactmat mousepad, Logitech G9x mouse, and Sennheiser PC 350 headphones.

I'm going to have to buy replacements for those three items at minimum so I'm wondering what's hot in the market right now for mice and headphones in the $150-200 range.
Check the tracking info dude.

man it seems like shipping has been absolutely stuff lately