Poll

x86 Or ARM?

x86
ARM

Author Topic: [MEGATHREAD] Personal Computer - Updated builds thanks to Logical Increments  (Read 1311184 times)

Not a big fan of AMD.
Also english please
>you ask what you should do
>they tell you
>"speak normally, i dont like what you suggested"

>you ask what you should do
>they tell you
>"speak normally, i dont like what you suggested"

I didnt say I liked it or not, I didnt understand it.
here is a simple image to show you how I think.

So you're a bias moron who doesn't know about computers?

So you're a bias moron who doesn't know about computers?
Scuse the forget out of me im not a nerd.

What he said was that motherboard does support 1866 MHz RAM like the RAM you have in the PCPartpicker build. He thinks you should get RAM that is clocked at 1600 MHz and a lower CAS latency rating. The RAM you have selected has a CAS latency of 10.

In otherwords, get a different motherboard or get slower RAM.

What he said was that motherboard does support 1866 MHz RAM like the RAM you have in the PCPartpicker build. He thinks you should get RAM that is clocked at 1600 MHz and a lower CAS latency rating. The RAM you have selected has a CAS latency of 10.

In otherwords, get a different motherboard or get slower RAM.
Where can I actually see the max CAS latency or whatever the the motherboard can support?

What I'm saying is that you dismissed all of it because 'nvidya master race' and asked for an answer you didn't understand. Didn't even try to learn what he said.

Then stop trying.

Where can I actually see the max CAS latency or whatever the the motherboard can support?
I don't think it not supporting the CAS latency that is the issue here. A lower CAS latency is generally better, and having a lower one would sort of make up for the loss of speed in the RAM if you got 1600 MHz instead of 1866 MHz.

What I'm saying is that you dismissed all of it because 'nvidya master race' and asked for an answer you didn't understand. Didn't even try to learn what he said.
How the forget should I know he what 1833 meant?
1833 Cows? Atleast put Mhz's or something behind it so normal people would know what he was talking about.
I didnt even know how was talking about my ram. I tought all he said was some motherboard bs.
I don't think it not supporting the CAS latency that is the issue here. A lower CAS latency is generally better, and having a lower one would sort of make up for the loss of speed in the RAM if you got 1600 MHz instead of 1866 MHz.
Ah I see.
Anyways if I where to keep this one (will probably chinge it) will it just get bottlenecked by the motherboard or will the whole thing explode?

Anyways the lowest CAS I ould find withing my price range is 9.
Anyways if I just replace the motherboard with this one, is it any difference or??
EDIT: Anyways x3. wow my vocabulary is wide.
Yes, it's cows. Totally not Mhz. Personal Farming Megathread - Updated land thanks to FFA
Its the principle, not the example dipstuff
« Last Edit: November 06, 2015, 04:34:40 PM by espio100 »

How the forget should I know he what 1833 meant?
1833 Cows? Atleast put Mhz's or something behind it so normal people would know what he was talking about.
I didnt even know how was talking about my ram. I tought all he said was some motherboard bs.Ah I see.
Anyways if I where to keep this one (will probably chinge it) will it just get bottlenecked by the motherboard or will the whole thing explode?
Yes, it's cows. Totally not Mhz. Personal Farming Megathread - Updated land thanks to FFA

some people are saying this was either staged or fake but i found this

some guys GPU got a virus
actually a fungal infection. literally
heres the article i found it at
i found it pretty amusing
http://thenextweb.com/shareables/2015/11/06/psa-if-you-dont-want-to-grow-shrooms-in-your-gpu-you-should-probably-clean-your-computer/
and not only were these mushrooms, but theyre actually Psilocybe cubensis "shrooms"

How could they have grown if the fan was spinning?

How could they have grown if the fan was spinning?
according to the article, the computer hasnt been used for a month and was stored in a damp location

Ah I see.
That motherboard still only supports 1600 MHz RAM tops. I'm not entirely sure what would happen, but it probably just wouldn't boot properly.

I was just making what Zloff said more understandable; honestly I think you'll be fine if you just get 1600 MHz RAM with a 10 CAS latency. I'm sure it would help a little bit, but it would not really be that noticeable.