Poll

x86 Or ARM?

x86
ARM

Author Topic: [MEGATHREAD] Personal Computer - Updated builds thanks to Logical Increments  (Read 1310984 times)

Also to add into stufflords stupidity, metal tubing can easily be bent to look nice, it just requires proper heating and tools to bend smoothly.  It's not rocket science, they can bend pipes to work inside buildings, they can bend pipes to work inside computers and still look nice.
calling me stupid for not knowing how to do advanced watercooling setups instead of taking a few seconds to just explain how to do it like darryl did

amazing

calling me stupid for not knowing how to do advanced watercooling setups instead of taking a few seconds to just explain how to do it like darryl did

amazing
you cant just bend that stuff
especially not bend it to look good
If you don't know, then don't act like you do.

ok but that was wrong too though
a piece of copper tubing i've seen before from an air conditioning unit could not be bent by hand

a piece of copper tubing i've seen before from an air conditioning unit could not be bent by hand
Wow lol.

I never thought i'd get an opportunity to say this seriously but

Bro, do you even lift?

On the list of most malleable materials, copper is pretty up there. It's not like it's going to bend like aluminium, but a relatively thin copper tube isn't going to provide much resistance against pure manhandling, especially if it's heated up.

Of course it wouldn't be easy to just bend it by hand, that would defeat the purpose of material's use if it could just bend willy-nilly.

Of course it wouldn't be easy to just bend it by hand, that would defeat the purpose of material's use if it could just bend willy-nilly.
Plus, bending it by hand has a high probability of causing the tube to collapse, which would defeat it's purpose.

Plus, bending it by hand has a high probability of causing the tube to collapse, which would defeat it's purpose.

Entirely true, it's almost always better to use tools to bend it, or at least heating up the joint before bending it.

Is this a good motherboard, Well I mean is it good with the build?
I have no idea actually.
http://pcpartpicker.com/user/KawaiiNacho/saved/N23D4D
Apperently there are no Compatibilities but i gotta be sure.

I don't think that mobo supports the speed your ram runs at. I'd be safe and go with a 1600 that has a lower CAS rating than your 1833s

btw gtx 960 vs r9 380, search up

I don't think that mobo supports the speed your ram runs at. I'd be safe and go with a 1600 that has a lower CAS rating than your 1833s

btw gtx 960 vs r9 380, search up
Not a big fan of AMD.
Also english please

Not a big fan of AMD.
Also english please
if you don't understand what he's saying then I don't think you know enough to decide you're not a fan of AMD

if you don't understand what he's saying then I don't think you know enough to decide you're not a fan of AMD
lol