[MEGATHREAD] Personal Computer - Updated builds thanks to Logical Increments

Poll

x86 Or ARM?

x86
ARM

Author Topic: [MEGATHREAD] Personal Computer - Updated builds thanks to Logical Increments  (Read 1310677 times)

i found a brand new cd for windows xp at a local thrift store recently. tho it was an oem version and the code was missing
Why would the code be missing - even OEMs have a one-time-use code. It wasn't brand new then.

well it was still sealed and looked like this. the sticker on the bottom right for the code is a sticker over the plastic wrap. that part was torn off

Nois. I got the non-upgrade version.
-snip-
Check this.

(click for full size)

Found this disc in my garage along with Office 2000. Also that's the Second Edition.

sup
had to pay with 2 different cards because card limits
nice

oof, when the gpu is more than the rest of the parts

thats a crazy price for that card, my local retailer has the same one for 160 euros less

oof, when the gpu is more than the rest of the parts

thats a crazy price for that card, my local retailer has the same one for 160 euros less
I know. buying a gpu in 2018 with the cryptostuff is a terrible financial decision but at the total price of everything I honestly didnt gave a damn saving a couple of bucks.

Also prices in belgium a bit more expensive than other countries anyways so rip.

Also prices in belgium a bit more expensive than other countries anyways so rip.

it seems to be an alright price compared to us markets, i guess i just got it slightly better here in the cold bitter north

I'm thinking of upgrading my CPU, motherboard, and RAM in a couple of months, anything you guys recommend I watch out for?

I'm thinking of upgrading my CPU, motherboard, and RAM in a couple of months, anything you guys recommend I watch out for?
i'd say honestly wait until the next gen CPUs. The ones out now are all vulnerable to exploits, which when patched lower their performance noticeably even in gaming. Assuming intel and AMD aren't full of idiots they should be fixed when next gen rolls out

meme page number

oh I ordered a new case since the Rosewill FBM X1 sucks, I got the Fractal Design Core 1000 in the mail
« Last Edit: April 03, 2018, 07:50:45 PM by Insert Name Here² »

I just realised nzxt n7 340 or something IS HOT AS stuff WHYD I ONLY FIND OUT ABOUT IT AFTER BUYING ALL MY stuff AAAAAAAAAAAAA

< vertical images

also my cinebench score went from 300 to 1400, nice.
still waiting for my 1080ti

Woot am selling this thing

80 bucks for a Core2Duo E7500, 8gb DDR3 ram, and a GT 730