[MEGATHREAD] Personal Computer - Updated builds thanks to Logical Increments

Poll

x86 Or ARM?

x86
ARM

Author Topic: [MEGATHREAD] Personal Computer - Updated builds thanks to Logical Increments  (Read 1308035 times)

Does the red leds make the computer faster??

ordered the parts for my computer. everything i could order off amazon will arrive monday or tuesday, but i'll have to wait up to a week for everything from newegg (most important of which is my case, so i can't even start building until newegg gets its stuff together)

i'm super super nervous hh

Is it possible to repair the system files of a windows 7 install via an Win7 ISO that hasnt been key-activated (IE, just download, burn ISO to USB, then boot from there, and repair without having to provide a registration key)

Is it possible to repair the system files of a windows 7 install via an Win7 ISO that hasnt been key-activated (IE, just download, burn ISO to USB, then boot from there, and repair without having to provide a registration key)

Yup.

Yup.
Thanks. Its because my sisters keep visiting sites that download malware without their permission, and now the whole office computer is filled with trojans, and corrupted win7 system files to the point where it cant boot into windows

Thanks. Its because my sisters keep visiting sites that download malware without their permission, and now the whole office computer is filled with trojans, and corrupted win7 system files to the point where it cant boot into windows

I've also heard (and a bit of experience but it was just a MBR repair) that you can use a Vista or 8 repair disk, wouldn't recommend it though.

So what's the difference between EVGA and say ZOTAC nvidia cards? I don't understand if there's that much of a brand difference and if that means there's significant performance differences

So what's the difference between EVGA and say ZOTAC nvidia cards? I don't understand if there's that much of a brand difference and if that means there's significant performance differences
As far as I know it's just brand, and they should have the same performance since it's the same chipset.
There might be small differences like if it's overclocked, what heatsink/cooler it has, etc.

I currently have my 1080p monitor hooked up to my PC via VGA to DVI, would getting a HDMI cord make it any better? I'm wondering because I don't want to blow money on something I don't need.

I believe HDMI is better

Am I doing this right?
http://pcpartpicker.com/user/klh2000/saved/PMP7YJ
Weird a 3"by 3" processor would cost so damn much. Especially when it doesn't take much to make them at all.

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/ybcj7P

This is the build I got. I actually have a case which is the one listed so.
R8