Poll

x86 Or ARM?

x86
ARM

Author Topic: [MEGATHREAD] Personal Computer - Updated builds thanks to Logical Increments  (Read 1312142 times)

Finally found out why my mouse was acting up, the wire's gone out.

RIP SteelSeries Sensei
2013-2015
"A good mouse"

This is why I've always preferred wireless devices. I'm awful when it comes to wires.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2015, 11:15:35 PM by AtlasBlue »

I like my keyboard. :P
i promise you that you'll love a mechanical one better
But, this one's quiet and squishy. :P
i'm going to vomit
« Last Edit: August 13, 2015, 02:19:42 AM by Daswiruch »

i promise you that you'll love a mechanical one better

you can get quiet mechanical keyboards

Which are still loud in their own right. looks like he has a K800, which is a pretty nice keyboard

Finally found out why my mouse was acting up, the wire's gone out.

RIP SteelSeries Sensei
2013-2015
"A good mouse"

This is why I've always preferred wireless devices. I'm awful when it comes to wires.

replace the wires

replace the wires

Okay people, my K40 Raptor has shorted out, so that means new keyboard time.  Good recommendations for typing that can withstand my heavy key strokes at 105 WPM+ and be reliable.

Price isn't a huge factor but I would prefer to keep it not at 180 dollars.

Mechanical keyboards, bitches!

i'm going to vomit
Hope it doesn't get in between your keys and all up into those magical switches. :)

Yeah, but I also can use this keyboard, which is already owned by me, quiet, and it doesn't add to the mess of wires coming out of my computer.

Mechanical keyboards last a long long time. IIRC, mine is from '95 while I had to replace my laptop's keyboard once. Those mushy keyboards don't last compared to the mechs.

Hope it doesn't get in between your keys and all up into those magical switches. :)
ha jokes on you i'm having to use my membrane keyboard because i'm selling my other one :(

Mechanical keyboards last a long long time. IIRC, mine is from '95 while I had to replace my laptop's keyboard once. Those mushy keyboards don't last compared to the mechs.
Ok, great? Longevity of my devices past 5-6 years doesn't really matter to me, because ideally I'll have moved on to the next thing.