Author Topic: 2013/01/02 - Blockland r1783  (Read 45543 times)

The reason is that simple; he coded the launcher to download and extract files only, nothing else. He cannot command the launcher to delete files, he'd have to re-code the launcher, distribute it on the forums/website and hope that everyone gets the latest version.
I find it odd that he didn't make it delete files in the first place. In my opinion it's a rather important thing to have in an updater.

Err
You can also delete files with torquescript
So why shouldn't the launcher be able to do it
Because the launcher isn't written in torquescript, antivirus programs will take a loving dump on it if it so much hints at deleting a file.

I find it odd that he didn't make it delete files in the first place. In my opinion it's a rather important thing to have in an updater.
It probably didn't cross his mind, I wouldn't think about implementing a feature like that considering files are replaced upon extraction.

I still have that, it's an okay build.

I found the save in a minute by searching.

Why was an edited version of my racing build being hosted on Badspot's dev server? New gamemode or something?

Why was an edited version of my racing build being hosted on Badspot's dev server? New gamemode or something?
yes
it was fun

Physics update1111!!!!!one

Anybody who wants a copy, PM me.

Wtf is the big deal about this? It was only removed from the default game to stop "Jesus nuts" from complaining. It's not some exclusive banned build.

Is badspot ever genna fix shading so that when you go in a building and there are no lights its actually dark.