2013/01/02 - Blockland r1783

Author Topic: 2013/01/02 - Blockland r1783  (Read 47585 times)

Well it would be neat if there was an X-ray vision FX spray where you could make bricks appear invisible when viewed through a transparent brick. One good thing about this mistake is that you could make interesting builds that show hidden areas. Still annoys me when I don't want certain bricks to appear invisible though.
Actually, Tony, I think there are FX, if used on transparent bricks, will revert them to the old lighting system, allowing you to still see the other FX through the transparent brick.
I think Chrisbot6 knows what they are. Maybe it was pearl... I don't remember.

Where is the snowball add-on? I can't find it.

It has to be snowing first, then you rapid click any white brick and it gives you one.

Does Blockland work well with Windows 8 yet :c

I have windows 8 and Blockland works perfectly with it.

Why wouldn't it work?

I have windows 8 and Blockland works perfectly with it.
It works fine

It has worked well since beta.

Some environment suggestions I came up with. I'm not sure if this is the right place to put this, but I just wanted to suggest it because I thought they might be good ideas for making environments more alterable. I dunno.

Some environment suggestions I came up with. I'm not sure if this is the right place to put this, but I just wanted to suggest it because I thought they might be good ideas for making environments more alterable. I dunno.
I like all of them, I would really want that water wave feature as he had it before v21 and it looked pretty cool.

I like all of them, I would really want that water wave feature as he had it before v21 and it looked pretty cool.
Problem with waves was it was only visual. We need waves that affect stuff in the water.

Where is the snowball add-on? I can't find it.
If you didn't figure out yet, you need to make it snow and click on a white brick for a snowball

oh wait someone already said it lol
« Last Edit: January 21, 2013, 12:47:39 AM by Quote Story »

Pack up everyone, it's time to move to the next development topic.

I don't see a new thread.