Author Topic: Drivers Test TODAY - Passed!  (Read 7492 times)

You guys say multi-thousand dollar car like buying a car below a thousand dollars is ever a good option.
If you manage to even FIND a car under 1k, it's probably at the scrapyard.

You guys say multi-thousand dollar car like buying a car below a thousand dollars is ever a good option.

Any car under a thousand unless from a family friend or something is most likely not gonna pass inspection, and be a death trap.

I need to buy a car by the end of the month / mid February. So yes, I am (as I said in my topics) very near the purchase of a multi-thousand dollar car. I'm aiming an at 03 Hummer H2.

Have fun sucking richard for gas money when you're broke.

I always wanted to learn to drive but when I finally could, I didn't want to anymore.

My parents have offered to pay twice now as a gift but, I don't want to learn and then not drive and end up really rusty and dangerous. I can't see myself buying a car or paying for the expense of gas as I will be renting closer to the heart of my city later this year and I'd rather just bus or walk. :s

Its weird, I never thought I'd be like that. Once it becomes financially sensible, I might reconsider.

You guys have no loving idea how lucky you have it, getting your license at 16. NJ has the most forgeted up driving laws, and they loving believe that it helps. People get into car accidents because they suck, not because they are young.

However, the driving tests here are supposed to be incredibly easy, so maybe that's why there are so many accidents

I was sort of joking with the Hummer. Jeep fans detest H2's. I'm really no exception to that, but I just don't like them. I'm looking at at Audi, which will likely be my final choice. I've always liked Audis, and would love to drive one.

I always wanted to learn to drive but when I finally could, I didn't want to anymore.

My parents have offered to pay twice now as a gift but, I don't want to learn and then not drive and end up really rusty and dangerous. I can't see myself buying a car or paying for the expense of gas as I will be renting closer to the heart of my city later this year and I'd rather just bus or walk. :s

Its weird, I never thought I'd be like that. Once it becomes financially sensible, I might reconsider.

You try to make it sound like it's logical and responsible of you to not drive but in reality you just scurred.

I was sort of joking with the Hummer. Jeep fans detest H2's. I'm really no exception to that, but I just don't like them. I'm looking at at Audi, which will likely be my final choice. I've always liked Audis, and would love to drive one.
why are you looking at expensive cars?
get some cheap subaru or something

About to leave to take my test. Here we go...

RIP Jeep, died in car accident

You got screwed on your drivers test. My school had a drivers ed program to get your license. My test consisted of pulling out of the school on to an empty road, drive a few seconds to the next entrance, drive around the fields, be guided through a parallel parking where i tapped the curb still. All together 5 minutes

if you had your license you'd find reasons to leave the house more than once a fortnight, you wouldn't go rusty

in reality you just scurred.

if you had your license you'd find reasons to leave the house more than once a fortnight, you wouldn't go rusty
This. There is literally no reason that you shouldn't get your license. Seriously driving is not that hard, after you've driven for a few years is not even a big deal. Even if you don't use it that much, it's still a really useful tool that everyone who has come of age should be able to take advantage of. Besides, it probably would spur you to get off of your ass and do something you lazy mother forgeter.