BL Boom de Yada [Video project] - (Almost done!)

Poll

How should the planet look in the beginning?

Cubic
8 (50%)
Round
3 (18.8%)
Realistic
5 (31.3%)
Plane
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Author Topic: BL Boom de Yada [Video project] - (Almost done!)  (Read 6766 times)

I've finished the clip, just need an opportunity to record my voice.
What file format would you want?
« Last Edit: January 13, 2013, 12:40:50 PM by Blooker »

I've finished the clip, just need an opportunity to record my voice.
What file format would you want?
Any that works with Sony vegas will do, but it might be easier if it's a wav or something

Any that works with Sony vegas will do, but it might be easier if it's a wav or something
Ok, will PM
I've also had a look at your new lyrics and I want to make one adjustment
Change "I love survi-val" back to "I love Tier-Tactical". It may be an extra syllable, but it will sure as hell sound better.

Ok, will PM
I've also had a look at your new lyrics and I want to make one adjustment
Change "I love survi-val" back to "I love Tier-Tactical". It may be an extra syllable, but it will sure as hell sound better.
It's actually supposed to have 6 syllables. I thought to make it "the survival," but that would make "survival's" pronunciation weird.
Also, I was told that one of the other BL trailer's (which- this is probably going to work like a trailer as well) main complaint was the lack of reference to zombie survival. Plus it was suggested to me that I shouldn't give TT undue attention. But you have a point, maybe I should make a poll?

'I love to the rivalry'
Might wanna fix that ^.^

It's actually supposed to have 6 syllables. I thought to make it "the survival," but that would make "survival's" pronunciation weird.
Also, I was told that one of the other BL trailer's (which- this is probably going to work like a trailer as well) main complaint was the lack of reference to zombie survival. Plus it was suggested to me that I shouldn't give TT undue attention. But you have a point, maybe I should make a poll?
I didn't even know it was a reference to Zombie survival, perhaps the line should just be "I love to ride trains,
zombie survival" with the comma making it a list of what they love.
Agreed?

'I love to the rivalry'
Might wanna fix that ^.^
Oops, yeah I probably should. Thanks

Decent lyrics. Do add more.

Decent lyrics. Do add more.
I would if there was room in the song for more. But it's only 3 stanza's, I may do a part two depending on how well this one does

Bump
The first deadline has been met, everyone who has already asked to help has either helped, still working on it, or has changed their minds
I still need a lot of help if this is going to happen

I'll do my part soon when I have time

I'll do my part soon when I have time
That's fine, all the people making video clips have a longer deadline than the voices did anyways. It takes a lot longer to make a video clip than it does to record a line or two of song, hehe

My part was, "I like to kill campers"
But it's not in there, also I need someone to be the camper