24 (15.9%)
run while you still can
27 (17.9%)
where is my sock :(
30 (19.9%)
SOCKS
70 (46.4%)

Total Members Voted: 151

Author Topic: Speedy Sock 2.6  (Read 14774 times)

I like it better like that, great job!

He left alot of useless code in so I call it horrible.
"wah wah there's code that does nothing everything is wrong in the world"
are you lugnut's twin or something, jesus christ
just snip out whatever it doesn't need and stick it in the op

"wah wah there's code that does nothing everything is wrong in the world"
You're right

I tested this add-on by giving it to one of my many mutual acquaintances, he appreciated it's usefulness:

Would download again.

You have just been hunting for a place to post that gif ryk you fatty

Does this protect my feet from legos?

no

reminds me, isn't this a cartoony game anymore? we need more goofish stuff like this.

no

reminds me, isn't this a cartoony game anymore? we need more goofish stuff like this.
TruDat
-Gif Snip-
loooool

the model is redonkulous

I like it lol, 8/10, but I have no use for it :s

I HAVE AN IDEA
So, get this: As you run with the socks on, you gain charge.. After building up charge, you start to emit sparks. When you right click at full charge, it speeds you up by 50% and injures enemies all around you. The two downsides are if you jump while gaining charge, you lose 10% of charge, and charging takes about 2 minutes. :nes:
« Last Edit: January 11, 2013, 10:37:53 PM by AtlasBlue »

I HAVE AN IDEA
So, get this: As you run with the socks on, you gain charge.. After building up charge, you start to emit sparks. When you right click at full charge, it speeds you up by 50% and injures enemies all around you. The two downsides are if you jump while gaining charge, you lose 10% of charge, and charging takes about 2 minutes. :nes:
That sounds cool. It would have to be different than the super sock though, since the sock is a time limited item.