Author Topic: Bronies  (Read 22818 times)

Um, that's not true. Trolling is bannable.

Trolling is ban worthy.

I'm not trolling, but I am expecting that apology and the longer you keep me waiting is the longer this community is going to hold it against you.

No admitting to trolling is. Trolling is not.
What the hell are you talking about? You statement is contradicting because if trolling wasn't ban-worthy, then admitting to it wouldn't be. Plus, Badspot has banned people for trolling in the past because you can just tell sometimes.

Can't lie, he should probably apologize before the cult needs to step in.

I'm not trolling, but I am expecting that apology and the longer you keep me waiting is the longer this community is going to hold it against you.

Funny, does not look like the people here are supporting you.

What the hell are you talking about? You statement is contradicting because if trolling wasn't ban-worthy, then admitting to it wouldn't be. Plus, Badspot has banned people for trolling in the past because you can just tell sometimes.
ban

ban
Can't lie, he should probably apologize before the cult needs to step in.

Dude. Should probably be careful. I've seen the things Stocking does to the people who don't apologize. Not pretty.

I thought it was something like, you'd mix  your period blood in with soda or something and call it a "Bloody Mary," and that's where your username comes from.
Well now, I just threw up in my own mouth a little bit. Lovely.

Dude. Should probably be careful. I've seen the things Stocking does to the people who don't apologize. Not pretty.
what's she going to do, go to my house and beat me up? yeah right

How would that get me banned?
*stocking will be banned

I couldn't agree more with OP.

what's she going to do, go to my house and beat me up? yeah right
*stocking will be banned

Dude you not see that thread last year? Oh god it was horrible. Blood everywhere. Was a new Treyvon Martin.

ban

Why did you come back? You know that you aren't allowed to address me in the second person. "Your Majesty" if you will, or "My Empress." Respect your elders you twat. Nobody appreciates your being here.

Well now, I just threw up in my own mouth a little bit. Lovely.

She said that sometimes it would have tiny undeveloped embryos that would crunch juicily between her molars.

R.I.P. Iban :)

Just stop. Everyone knows you're trolling, stocking. Act your age, I'm younger than you and even I have to tell you that!

Just stop. Everyone knows you're trolling, stocking.
...and yet you're the one who's been arguing with her the most

Just stop. Everyone knows you're trolling, stocking. Act your age, I'm younger than you and even I have to tell you that!

Disgusting. Why do you even think you deserve a response from someone like me? It's arrogant and everyone thinks you're an idiot for it.

Trolling would be trying to get you angry. I'm not making any effort to make you angry, but your blatant and grossly-over-inflated ego is simply offending everybody here and I'm speaking out against it.