Bronies

Author Topic: Bronies  (Read 22826 times)

Just stop. Everyone knows you're trolling, stocking. Act your age, I'm younger than you and even I have to tell you that!

Seriously Chris, I'm trying to save your life here.

Disgusting. Why do you even think you deserve a response from someone like me? It's arrogant and everyone thinks you're an idiot for it.

Trolling would be trying to get you angry. I'm not making any effort to make you angry, but your blatant and grossly-over-inflated ego is simply offending everybody here and I'm speaking out against it.

your blatant and grossly-over-inflated ego is simply offending everybody here and I'm speaking out against it.

chris you should really just stop replying lol

Seriously broskisidenlociraptor, she'll rip your soul through your eye sockets as she rides your soul into the lust circle of hell and screws you with a double-sized dragon carrot. Save your virgin hole...for me...please

Just stop. Everyone knows you're trolling, stocking. Act your age, I'm younger than you and even I have to tell you that!
You're an idiot.

Seriously broskisidenlociraptor, she'll rip your soul through your eye sockets as she rides your soul into the lust circle of hell and screws you with a double-sized dragon carrot. Save your virgin hole...for me...please

good luck with that bitch, i hope you realized that we have this thing called reality and physics, and dont you dare tell me that stocking can defy them

good day

good luck with that bitch, i hope you realized that we have this thing called reality and physics, and dont you dare tell me that stocking can defy them

good day

Dude, you never heard of quantum string theory? What's string make? High quality stockings. High. Quality,Stockings. I just want the best for you Chris.

I'm not sure what you're trying to say, seeing as how the only meaning of that quote chain that I can perceive leaves me incredulous.

If you want to say something, speak plainly, and address me as would fit someone of your station (the less smart and attractive station).

good day
Stop replying, You said you're done, You're done.

One of my problems with the MLP fandom is pretty much what OP says. They have to spread their low-quality fan art of stolen memes and pony versions of other popular characters. My main problem though is the way how bronies act. If you complain about their fandom, no matter how nice you are they complain that you are a "butthurt idiot" and that you have no taste. If you debate them into a point they possibly couldn't find out an ability to defend their stupid acts, they just slam the keyboard to shout out as many curses as possible. Then they will call their fandom friends and they all start spewing stuff out of their mouth ignoring all logic because the end of the argument has to end in the "hater" (everyone who doesn't watch MLP and complains about it) being wrong. Also the last problem i have is that if someone popular mentions MLP:Fim bronies spam their message box with "are you a brony???" stuff.

If you are going to have this stuff floating around then just keep it in some secret place where others don't have to see it. Mostly on reaction pictures and fan art they finely stay in the forum thread, but the pony avatars have pretty well done the job of reminding me everyday that handicaps who will hop into any bandwagon that they can find to be popular and "hip" exist in this world. Bronies of BLF, please understand that if people see something they cannot explain or understand they get very angry about it.

it's not meant to appeal to everyone. This is why people hate the brony fandom. Its designed to appeal to little girls and most of them don't think its a good show either. You are trying to shove it down people's throats like some fundamentalist christian forgets and excepting people to have a positive response. Among other cartoons that have been directed for most people like boys or even boys and girls, Other cartoons that everyone has watched like Dexter's laboratory, Tom and Jerry and so on their fanbase people have no problem with because they have been designed for everyone. The reason why people want Pony fandom things in their own category is probably because people think of it like gay research, they don't want to see it if they aren't into it.

Please understand, this is a long text and it has to be extremely holed. No one can keep their thought for this long and bring it out as solid unbreakable information. I'm bound to catch a negative response for this and i perfectly understand why. Please remember that when i talk about negativily acting bronies, i don't mean everyone. I know that there are people out there who keep their stuff with themselves instead of spreading it around. Oh boy this isn't a good idea. I'm going to hit the post button anyways.

This post would mean something except that we've already established that this is a brony forum and the bronies are allowed to do whatever they want.

most of the bronies i see people complain about are general morons who have an obsession with mlp

evenn then they're common with other fandoms

see: narutards

Bronism is like a cult. I also heard that Furries are at war with the Bronies.
Since when

I'm sorry Wynd

this is a brony forum
This is a forum for Blockland and Age of Time. You only have a single thread in here. If you are trying to de-rail this whole forum then please just go ahead, save your time and find the closest Brony forum and stay there.

Bronies of BLF, please understand that if people see something they cannot explain or understand they get very angry about it.
Which, in this case, is really dumb and isn't the fandom's fault.