0 (0%)
2/5
0 (0%)
1/5
1 (2.5%)
0/5
23 (57.5%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Author Topic: The NHL is back!  (Read 2303 times)

I would assume the hockey players had to sell their pucks and sticks to buy their way into the stadium, so now i guess they'll have to improvise with connected straws and a plastic cup lid.
The average salary in the NHL is $2.5 million a year, I don't think they need to sell anything.
Judging at K1ng_0f_N0thing's profile GIF avatar, Hockey is where COD fans play.

>implying Teemu Selanne is a COD fan

inb4 Leafs win the Cup

I think you meant to say Flyers game... Who cares if its not on your birthday still a better team ~~~~~~
Flyers are so much better than the Devils since they lost the playoffs 4-1 with us :)

great now I have to put up with my dad's obsession with hockey

great now I have to put up with my dad's obsession with hockey
how do you not enjoy hockey

0, don't care for hockey except dentistry jokes.

OOOOOOOO I'M GONNA TELL BADSPOT

It's about time. I can't wait until the first game. Hopefully, they will start by the 15th...? The whole lockout was stupid anyways. The owners wouldn't pay the players the amount in the contracts they wrote and signed. I'm still glad there will be half a season, though. Also, it won't be the same for the team who wins the cup since it's only half a season. Either way, go Blues!

actually everything would be made out of beer cans
You're thinking of football or NASCAR.

The penguins are 1:5 to win the Stanley cup.

this is great news.

this is terrible news.
FTFY. :)

FTFY. :)
I'm sorry you feel that way.

personally I'd also like to see the predators do something good in the next few years, they have potential.

Flyers are so much better than the Devils since they lost the playoffs 4-1 with us :)

Well, my team is the New York Rangers and I'm looking forward to the match ups....its hopefully the year for the Rangers.

Also, not to say anything but.....who was 7-0 against the Flyers last year?  =P

Good luck to your team!  Should be a very interesting season.

I think the best part of hockey is Mike Lange announcing it

this is great news.
Ew, a Penguins fan? There are too many people who are Penguins, Capitals, Bruins, Blackhawks and Flyers fans that don't even live in those cities. The Eastern conference is overrated...!

Also, good luck with the goal-tending you guys have. I think Lundqvist is way better than Fleury.

Ew, a Penguins fan? There are too many people who are Penguins, Capitals, Bruins, Blackhawks and Flyers fans that don't even live in those cities. The Eastern conference is overrated...!

Also, good luck with the goal-tending you guys have. I think Lundqvist is way better than Fleury.
My father was from the area, and I l'm from PA, though if you want to get technical I live closer to Philly but whatever.

But yeah Fleury wanders out of the net a bit too much for my liking. Personally I liked Johnson but he was losing his steam.

Blue Jackets will win the cu-

Im lying, Im sorry guys. Rangers or pens will win the cup this year.

Blackhawks  fans that don't even live in those cities. The Eastern conference is overrated...!

Blackhawks are western conference lol.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2013, 07:49:09 PM by Slugger »

Blackhawks are western conference lol.
I know. Me being a Blues fan and the Blackhawks winning a couple Stanley cups recently, you can probably understand why I don't like them and those who are fans of them. For some reason, when a team wins the Stanley cup, random people become fans of that team. But I must say, the Blackhawks have great jerseys. Almost all of the original six teams have great jerseys.