Got my driving permit and getting new car (Pix on 4)

Author Topic: Got my driving permit and getting new car (Pix on 4)  (Read 12976 times)

From what I've seen with the cars that my family has voice control in cars is mediocre at best. :p

Also can you drive stick? :o
Its automatic.

not very skilled driver
practicing with new car
first world logic
I drive my mom's new car pretty often, I don't see the problem with practicing in a new car. what I don't understand is why he's getting his own car so early

Imagine the amount of Glass alts you could've created with that money!

Imagine the amount of Glass alts you could've created with that money!
It seems that it comes to 1,000 alts.

All of those seem much safer to drive.

my car is still cooler

Welp I'm not driving anymore

It seems odd to me that you're getting a car before you can even drive. Money aside. If you crash it, even the smallest damage, your premium is going to be hundreds more. I would have waited.

Also should have been a Jeep.

Because he's rich as forget

how else would he afford $20 every two months
lmao you're such a prick
nice car, glass but can we get some pictures from your actual car?

I hate kids that get cars when they only have permits :c. But anyways nice job! I remember when I got my permit!

lmao you're such a prick
nice car, glass but can we get some pictures from your actual car?
When I get it. My dad has to fly up to NJ and then drive it back down to Florida. Will have it on Saturday.

When I get it. My dad has to fly up to NJ and then drive it back down to Florida. Will have it on Saturday.

wtf is this

if my parents were nice enough to out of the blue buy me a brand new car, i would go the heck up there with them and accompany them back.

if i had my permit beforehand i would even drive it back myself.

why is "lol my parents buy brand new car for ME they have to deliver it too" make sense?

It seems odd to me that you're getting a car before you can even drive. Money aside. If you crash it, even the smallest damage, your premium is going to be hundreds more. I would have waited.

Also should have been a Jeep.

I thought you only had a permit and made like a thousand topics about getting a car