Got my driving permit and getting new car (Pix on 4)

Author Topic: Got my driving permit and getting new car (Pix on 4)  (Read 12960 times)

Here's my car, guys:

:cookieMonster:

Although when the Batmobile is in the shop I drive this:

Its gas mileage makes me cringe :(

I hate driving lol. The only thing that's good about it is that you can blast your tuuunes.

Really? I like it. I don't really go for joyrides but I'll always pick up friends or something if they need me to.

Well I'm just starting out, really. I don't have like 50 hours whatsoever so I'm pretty scared and tense on the road, and the ice here and there doesn't help ;-; I much prefer walking, parkour (as gay as it sounds, given the right environment it is fun lol), or I like to take the train (which is rare).

Parkour + ice doesn't sound like a good combo.

Parkour + ice doesn't sound like a good combo.
There's not nearly enough ice this year to cause some bones to break, and besides you just sliiiiiiide insteadd

Well I'm just starting out, really. I don't have like 50 hours whatsoever so I'm pretty scared and tense on the road, and the ice here and there doesn't help ;-; I much prefer walking, parkour (as gay as it sounds, given the right environment it is fun lol), or I like to take the train (which is rare).
Metra? I prefer Metra to driving as well but it only runs in and out of the city so I have to drive a lot. Driving friends is normally fun though. Everything is so far apart around here :/ (I'm guessing you're N of Chicago, right?)

I'll take pictures tomorrow when its light out and we wash it. Car's dirty from the drive from NYC to Florida, lol.

Also, The car is automatic. Not manual. The shifter is different in this car then it was in the OP.

inb4DadKillsCat

sure hope your parents thought about how much insurance is gonna be on that, lol

There's not nearly enough ice this year to cause some bones to break, and besides you just sliiiiiiide insteadd
This.

Especially here in western pa. (oddly enough). We had about a foot or so of snow, that melted in a few days. Not even any ice to slide on now..

pusillanimous individual on dat car
yolo swag $$$

ur gonna get TONS of pusillanimous individual MAN!11

Be sure to hide the pusillanimous individual or else...
PU$$Y PATR0L!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=JOb3x8qF27E#t=26s
:)
« Last Edit: January 12, 2013, 10:10:03 PM by Ayxrion »

pusillanimous individual on dat car
yolo swag $$$

ur gonna get TONS of pusillanimous individual MAN!11

Be sure to hide the pusillanimous individual or else...
PU$$Y PATR0L!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=JOb3x8qF27E#t=26s
:)
Oh my god, lol.

Selfy.

Also, it was irresponsible for your parents to:

1) Buy you a car.
2) Buy you a car on your learners permit.
       a. JUST got your learners permit.
       b. Learners permit's aren't meant for this purpose.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2013, 10:45:07 PM by Jeep »