Got my driving permit and getting new car (Pix on 4)

Author Topic: Got my driving permit and getting new car (Pix on 4)  (Read 12966 times)

Dad's Camaro Z28 1991.

just about the ugliest generation of the Camaro

more than $50,000
Ughhhh

I only have $25k in car money right now, hopefully it'll go up later.

That was a lie perpetuated by an idiotic media looking for a story. The cars that made it to market would never have caught on fire.

The whole thing was started because one of the cars being used for collision testing had been overcharged AFTER the battery casing was damaged. So yes, if you crashed a Chevy Volt and then destructively overcharged the battery, it would set fire. Although I'd much rather an electric car catch fire from a collision than a gasoline-powered one.

The volt was too expensive, being more than $50,000 at it's cheapest, and from the awful press it got. It was still an incredible vehicle.
For $50,000 miles, you can go 50 miles on electricity, then be just like the 10k car sitting next to you. The cars were prone to catching on fire. The chargers were the issues. They were also prone to breaking randomly, and were EXTREMELY unreliable vehicles. There would be issues such as not being able to make it up a hill.

[IMG height=500 ]http://i.imgur.com/uUxTP.jpg[/img]
I don't get it?

I don't get it?

afaik that's a picture of you in a picture of the car your dad brought to you

that's pretty much it

afaik that's a picture of you in a picture of the car your dad brought to you

that's pretty much it
That's not me tho, lol.

That's not me tho, lol.
Pictures or it didn't happen. You know that.

For $50,000 miles, you can go 50 miles on electricity, then be just like the 10k car sitting next to you. The cars were prone to catching on fire. The chargers were the issues. They were also prone to breaking randomly, and were EXTREMELY unreliable vehicles. There would be issues such as not being able to make it up a hill.

Only one Chevy Volt ever caught fire, and it was being used in collision and stress testing. Gas-powered automobiles can catch fire following a collision as well.

And they weren't unreliable, they could get as high as 400mpg and there are no reliable accounts of mechanical or electrical issues with them. The reason it failed was because they released a domestic $50,000 automobile during a recession.

Pictures or it didn't happen. You know that.
I don't post pictures of myself online, like ever. Neither do my parents. So I honestly don't know where you got the thought of that being me.

That's not me tho, lol.

this is a picture of you off your dads facebook (your friends with your dad lol)

this is a picture of you off your dads facebook (your friends with your dad lol)
It's funny because my dad doesn't have facebook. You are so loving stupid lol.