Got my driving permit and getting new car (Pix on 4)

Author Topic: Got my driving permit and getting new car (Pix on 4)  (Read 12962 times)

ITT: people jelly that Glassy got a nice first car

really? so your name isnt michael? that facebook i found (thats friends with youngrotations and your dad) isnt yours? bullstuff.

not very skilled driver
practicing with new car
first world logic

Only one Chevy Volt ever caught fire, and it was being used in collision and stress testing. Gas-powered automobiles can catch fire following a collision as well.

And they weren't unreliable, they could get as high as 400mpg and there are no reliable accounts of mechanical or electrical issues with them. The reason it failed was because they released a domestic $50,000 automobile during a recession.
400 MPG? That's a bit exaggerated from it's promised 40. They were also very unreliable.

Un-reliable + 50k = No Buyers

No Buyers = No Volt

ITT: people jelly that Glassy got a nice first car
I can assure you that jealousy isn't the case here. Consider my username.

really? so your name isnt michael? that facebook i found (thats friends with youngrotations and your dad) isnt yours? bullstuff.
Number one. I stopped using facebook back in 2011, put my account on hold. Two, My dad doesn't have one. Three. You are even a creep for looking for this stuff in the first place.

Number one. I stopped using facebook back in 2011, put my account on hold. Two, My dad doesn't have one. Three. You are even a creep for looking for this stuff in the first place.

(jack young is yr)
the friend with the same last name as you and has a kid with the same name as you isn't you? lol.

400 MPG? That's a bit exaggerated from it's promised 40. They were also very unreliable.

Un-reliable + 50k = No Buyers

No Buyers = No Volt

It wasn't unreliable. For the first 35 miles after a charge, the Chevy Volt runs on only on electricity. After that it uses gasoline to power a generator, or for speeds greater than ~40mph I believe, it uses gasoline to power the drive shaft. It's an extremely efficient design that netted 90mpg, but if your commute was shorter than 35 miles, you wouldn't need gasoline at all really.

[img ]http://i.imgur.com/SPYVN.png[/img]
(jack young is yr)
the friend with the same last name as you and has a kid with the same name as you isn't you? lol.
As I said before, My account is on hold. So nope. Also. You do realized you just randomly flamed my thread and spammed it with useless stuffposts?

As I said before, My account is on hold. So nope. Also. You do realized you just randomly flamed my thread and spammed it with useless stuffposts?
then you must have an impersonator on your hands, lol
also, not flaming, they're completely valid points

then you must have an impersonator on your hands, lol
Doubtful.

also, not flaming, they're completely valid points
Me, Jeep, and other people were having a perfectly civil conversation until you came in photo shoping photos and information believed to be me, and stuff posting it across two pages of my thread.

Me, Jeep, and other people were having a perfectly civil conversation until you came in photo shoping photos and information believed to be me, and stuff posting it across two pages of my thread.
Sounds like the way you spend your average day in the Kaphost thread.

Doubtful.

it is you
same name
same location
the profile picture is from someone like you (considering your skype used to be a car)
its friends with young rotations
its friends with your dad (and sister, i think, still working on that)
the "dad" has several pictures of his son that's named michael

im sorry thats more than just a coincidence.

I posted a photoshop of a picture Tango said was you in the Post Real Life Pictures of Yourself thread in a picture of a car you posted. Don't act like Tango and I are the loving Ood or something.