Got my driving permit and getting new car (Pix on 4)

Author Topic: Got my driving permit and getting new car (Pix on 4)  (Read 12979 times)

I told you, I deactivated my loving account.

And I never got into the Facebook fad, Always found it stupid and annoying.

what?
You're just creepin' his posts at this point, aren't you?

and glass is at it again!

I told you, I deactivated my loving account.
I looked up the name as well, your account wasn't apparently deactivated as you say.

Tango is pretty loving creepy, it's like hes a stuffty version of dotdot trying to get dox.

oh i just noticed that.

Tango is pretty loving creepy, it's like hes a stuffty version of dotdot trying to get dox.
dotdot is pretty funny but he's mean to me :C

and glass is at it again!
I looked up the name as well, your account wasn't apparently deactivated as you say.
Well ya, If you look at the photo closer, it reactivated upon logging in.

Well ya, If you look at the photo closer, it reactivated upon logging in.
Uh I looked you up on facebook around a week ago, plus right after Tango showed a SS of your facebook.

It wasn't deactivated before you reactivated it.

Uh I looked you up on facebook around a week ago, plus right after Tango showed a SS of your facebook.

It wasn't deactivated before you reactivated it.
The one that Tango posted isn't mine. The one I posted is mine. Which has been deactivated for 2 years.

The one that Tango posted isn't mine. The one I posted is mine. Which has been deactivated for 2 years.
looks like you had 2 all along.

really? really?
if only you knew lol

Now now, What exactly is happening in this thread?

Now now, What exactly is happening in this thread?
dark posted a picture of glass (which i found) and things went downhill from there

stuffstorm inbound, I can already see another glass drama

Go forget yourself Darkness and Tango. Seriously, gtfo of this thread, We were discussing things fine until you forgeters came along and spammed stuff everywhere.
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=219190.0