Poll

What should we do about the doors?

Stick with admin only JVS
Switch to Legacy Doors

Author Topic: Jasa's CRP  (Read 38531 times)

Just got a nice offer from Lub for a free trial.

Will probably take him up on this.

Jasa, you really need to log things like item pickups/drops and deaths (including bikes) by killer and gun used.

It's not a special treatment when I ask for mod fixes. Jasa has stated nothing about what he's going to do to fix demerits.
Mod fixes will come when they come. Until then, you should deal with what is there, and stop complaining when a certain function isn't there.

Mod fixes will come when they come. Until then, you should deal with what is there, and stop complaining when a certain function isn't there.
And repeating it, over and over and over again.

And repeating it, over and over and over again.
Until he gets muted then blames the admins for not taking criticism.

Layout and layout surroundings are ugly and weird, I can make you guys an excellent one. I've made various ones and now that I have more free time I can actually do alot more work than usual.
Hey uhh Jasa, no response, I'd really like to contribute, for free too, I don't want anything I just want a better looking server.

Hey uhh Jasa, no response, I'd really like to contribute, for free too, I don't want anything I just want a better looking server.
Would what you require cause any problems to the existing buildings/brickcount?

Would what you require cause any problems to the existing buildings/brickcount?
I could build around it, or simply we could duplicate it in some sort of manner.

I could build around it, or simply we could duplicate it in some sort of manner.
The brick count is approaching, or at 80k, so there isn't much room for adding on.

Server is up and running again. Sorry for the crashes.
We are narrowing down the cause of the crashes. We may have it fixed this time.

He also he is a rookie with 0 exp...
Kikanek has been online for 180 ticks total.
Lifetime
Kills: 0 Kills
Deaths: 61 Deaths
Arrests: 0 Arrests
Times Jailed: 0 Times
Money Stolen: $0
Sales Made: 0 Sales
Resources Obtained: 0 Resources

Suspicious?
When the city was under construction, Kikanek somehow got the pass and joined. I'm not sure who gave him money, but he probably used it to build that airport that was utter stuff. I've never seen him since.

Wink is no longer an admin, you can remove him from the OP

I just conducted a rather large investigation.

This is what happened;

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/22217440/KalphiterPressMe.txt

(Told you I'd sift through the bullstuff, ;D)

Currently, I don't know what penalties to give both of them, or to dismiss it or what.

I just conducted a rather large investigation.

-snip-
Its just never gunna stop