Jasa's CRP

Poll

What should we do about the doors?

Stick with admin only JVS
Switch to Legacy Doors

Author Topic: Jasa's CRP  (Read 37033 times)

A few complaints/suggestions =)

I'd like to state that I do not like how income drops every tick, that you don't do you job. I would suggest you remove this all together, but if you want to keep it, or have other reasons I don't see, could you make it so you drop 5$ every 5 ticks instead of losing 1$ per tick? Not only would it set my mind at easy with having an odd amount of money (xD) but it also it would do a better job.

In addition to this, I would be cool have have somewhere to find detailed descriptions of each job. Whether /commands or evented brick, stuff like what they spawn with (if anything), how that job earns EXP (that would really help), other ways that the job earns money (like Shop Keeper's get money from selling food, not just paycheck), and stuff like that.

Thanks for reading and I hope you like the suggestions =)

can you lower the jail time to 5 minutes a tick?

can you lower the jail time to 5 minutes a tick?
You committed a crime, there's a damn good reason you're in there. Decreasing it would invite more criminals, in my opinion, it should be a bit longer.

detailed descriptions of each job. Whether /commands or evented brick, stuff like what they spawn with (if anything), how that job earns EXP (that would really help), other ways that the job earns money (like Shop Keeper's get money from selling food, not just paycheck), and stuff like that.

I support this suggestion.

Haven't really read any of this topic, I just wanted to say a few things so if it's been said already don't shoot me

For one thing- why was my house deleted? I made it like- two days ago, it wasn't spammy or ugly or anything, and it wasn't left abandoned for days either. But I logged on yesterday and it was gone. However I do think I got a semi-refund, so that's nice at least
     Also I think the criminal system really needs to be reworked. As a rookie I'm constantly being pick pocketed and stolen from by numerous people, and for whatever reason, I can't do diddly about it because none of them are wanted. Why does it take $200 for someone to be wanted? And besides, since it's so hard to find someone who's wanted, and when I do, it's hard to arrest them with my lack of a vehicle and weapon, my paycheck keeps constantly shrinking. Not only that, but I have to compete with other policemen to arrest criminals as well.

and used a teleport to evade arrest. De-admin this idiot.
Oh and this too. Sometimes when I find criminals that are wanted, I almost get them and they suddenly dissapear. Wasn't sure why but I guess this would explain it

And if/while you're at it, could you make a system that makes it so you don't get demerits or become a criminal for defending yourself?
For example- someone attacks you, you get damaged, the system figures out who hurt who, and if the victim attacks/kills in defense, you aren't punished.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2013, 10:27:37 AM by Mysteroo »

And if/while you're at it, could you make a system that makes it so you don't get demerits or become a criminal for defending yourself?
For example- someone attacks you, you get damaged, the system figures out who hurt who, and if the victim attacks/kills in defense, you aren't punished.
Usually when I get an arrest award PressMe starts shooting at me (barely missing) and then I'm forced to kill him. I get the demerits, not him. He'll then try to get his hands on a baton and somehow arrest me as a non-officer. The forgeted-up system works against cops and for criminals and is clogged with people who don't realize how forgeted up it is.

Kalph sure is a smart fellow!
He's stuck in an ''abusive'' lot with 2k and he wants to be fetched out.
Too bad he insulted the admins multiple times!

The Brighter Dark has a person bank (not an ATM) on the top floor of his condo
I finally found what your talking about. Gizmo put it there, not me. I left it so you can check the ownership.

If you look up ID 35228 (Kikanek) He has somehow gotten over $150k quite impressive and has three stunt planes? How is this even possible?

If you look up ID 35228 (Kikanek) He has somehow gotten over $150k quite impressive and has three stunt planes? How is this even possible?

He also he is a rookie with 0 exp...
Kikanek has been online for 180 ticks total.
Lifetime
Kills: 0 Kills
Deaths: 61 Deaths
Arrests: 0 Arrests
Times Jailed: 0 Times
Money Stolen: $0
Sales Made: 0 Sales
Resources Obtained: 0 Resources

Suspicious?
« Last Edit: February 04, 2013, 11:49:19 AM by Captn »

Quit pissing everybody off and we wouldn't have to mute you.
I'm pretty sure if anybody were called a badmin, he'd be pissed. Why don't you understand that you claiming I deserve to be muted for "pissing everybody off" is only an excuse to not review or address any of the problems?

I was banned again by Sylvanor for this reason: "Polite. Beink the famous kalph dont mean you are the law."

I think it's pretty clear at least one of your admins also likes bending the rules to disallow criticism. Sylvanor is an abusive stuff who does things like teleporting to avoid being jailed and muting people who criticize him. Don't point that out, you might get banned by the guy you're reporting!

Kalph sure is a smart fellow!
He's stuck in an ''abusive'' lot with 2k and he wants to be fetched out.
Too bad he insulted the admins multiple times!
I arrested Meggey after I used a teleport into a lot he/she used. It's a lot made by a criminal designed to trap the cops. A person shouldn't have to deal with that; I requested admin help but only one (Herecy) responded and threatened to kill me for my money. After that, I did find my way out after another cop told me how to get out. It shouldn't haveto be that way.

It's pretty clear how the system is being abused when a person who stole over nine thousand dollars can just hide away in a lot like that. However, he wasn't a very good criminal so I was able to outsmart him. I now have $1239 I collected from his pocket, money whose real owners I don't know because crime is not recorded.
http://s03.kaphost.com:32199/stats.tqs (ID 27161)
« Last Edit: February 04, 2013, 11:47:44 AM by Kalphiter »

It's kinda weird how this fundamentally flawed system isn't complained about a whole lot more, maybe there's a reason for that hmmmm.

I arrested Meggey after I used a teleport into a lot he/she used. It's a lot made by a criminal designed to trap the cops. A person shouldn't have to deal with that; I requested admin help but only one (Herecy) responded and threatened to kill me for my money. After that, I did find my way out after another cop told me how to get out. It shouldn't haveto be that way.
I'm pretty sure you didn't ''request'' help. You were being rude so they decided to let you rot, then Herecy decided to kill you for the money.

Kalphiter was banned by sylvanor because he called him a abusive little stuff multiple times. The reason why he was saying that is because he wouldn't wand meggey's build or teleport him. Kalphiter thinks he can do whatever he wants and when he doesn't get what he wants he acts like a cry baby and posts lies about other people. And meggey's lot doesn't break any rules, you where just too stupid to figure out how to leave it.

Kalphiter was banned by sylvanor because he called him a abusive little stuff multiple times. The reason why he was saying that is because he wouldn't wand meggey's build or teleport him. Kalphiter thinks he can do whatever he wants and when he doesn't get what he wants he acts like a cry baby and posts lies about other people. And meggey's lot doesn't break any rules, you where just too stupid to figure out how to leave it.
Syl and meg are both amazing players