Jasa's CRP

Poll

What should we do about the doors?

Stick with admin only JVS
Switch to Legacy Doors

Author Topic: Jasa's CRP  (Read 36906 times)

What do you mean?

So there is a reason for not everyone becoming a criminal friend.
Since you lose everything when you die, it's extremely important to have idiots with guns gone for a long time.

Since you lose everything when you die, it's extremely important to have idiots with guns gone for a long time.
No, I was referring to how you can openly house criminals and not suffer any consequences.

No, I was referring to how you can openly house criminals and not suffer any consequences.
Actually I misread the quote as "There's a reason to be jailed. :)"

Yea, you have to be watching someone like a hawk to tell that they're harboring a criminal.

Yea, you have to be watching someone like a hawk to tell that they're harboring a criminal.
PressMe and Incincerator share a house (one that hides criminals; see the amount of times cops had to enter the house) with scarlette/Emperor Nero and there's nothing we can do (through the game's legal system) to jail them or remove the property from their ownership.

Actually, criminals help me do my job: District Attorney, so that would be a good idea for my business to do this.

PressMe and Incincerator share a house (one that hides criminals; see the amount of times cops had to enter the house) with scarlette/Emperor Nero and there's nothing we can do (through the game's legal system) to jail them or remove the property from their ownership.
PressMe always seems to be the most cunning criminal and most difficult to catch. I wouldn't be surprised if he had a few more tricks up his sleeve.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYlyEcDEfgI
I made dis here video.
The only thing that seemed to indicate about the server is that the host goes AFK for long periods of time.

PressMe always seems to be the most cunning criminal and most difficult to catch. I wouldn't be surprised if he had a few more tricks up his sleeve.
Yeah, one of them is killing himself then accusing me of force killing him.

It's ridiculous these criminal things have no consequences.

I'd like to report something.

I'm a district attorney, I payed a pardon for Shard The owl, which costed 300$.

I pardonned him 3 hours ago, and he never pâyed me back, he didn't stop pretending he would pay me back, i'm still waiting.

I'd like to report something.

I'm a district attorney, I payed a pardon for Shard The owl, which costed 300$.

I pardonned him 3 hours ago, and he never pâyed me back, he didn't stop pretending he would pay me back, i'm still waiting.
Clearing records is one of the biggest crimes that is nonpunishable. Shard is a criminal and doesn't deserve a clean record.

Jasa, thanks for trying to help, but you unmuted him and he still didn't pay me.

Clearing records is one of the biggest crimes that is nonpunishable. Shard is a criminal and doesn't deserve a clean record.

I can only agree.

I had a problem with Brozie yesterday too; he reset vehicles, for what looked to be personal gain, he would tell me that his bike was stolen, and that he had a right since he payed for it.

I brought up the point that he should have just respawned its spawn, and he suddenly agreed, but backed himself up with a "but they needed to be respawned anyway".

After persisting, with key points as to why he should have warned the server, such as running from a rogue gunman, flying a plane or escaping a pick-pocket, he started turning my argument into a "so you hate me because i reset vehicles?" thing, even accused me of hating on him.

He then proceeded to tell me, over and over again, that he broke no rules.

The other 9 players in the server agreed with me, and argued against him; including Gizmo.

Also might I bring up the fact that Herecy, was a six star criminal at this time, chopping wood and exchanging it for paid demerits.

His trees were bought and paid for, Broze had no right to "glitch" in through the walls.

Also, I STRONGLY suggest you install Demian's food pack.

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=223866.msg6316889;boardseen#new
« Last Edit: February 03, 2013, 03:44:42 PM by Conservative »