Jasa's CRP

Poll

What should we do about the doors?

Stick with admin only JVS
Switch to Legacy Doors

Author Topic: Jasa's CRP  (Read 36896 times)

Will you guys be ready to open tomorrow?

Will you guys be ready to open tomorrow?
Yes. Though the tazer won't implimented and RE won't be finished. You will still be able to manage your lots through the RE panel but buying/selling is disabled for now. I will most likely get to these in the next week or so but it won't delay the opening.

I will update the client on RTB sometime tonight so people can download it ahead of time.

Can you turn off vehicle damage?
Its annoying when you are cruising and some guy JUMPS RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU.

Should've gone with RTB hosting. I have nothing against Kalphiter, but his service can't handle the high capacity of bricks and players on a CityRPG

Should've gone with RTB hosting. I have nothing against Kalphiter, but his service can't handle the high capacity of bricks and players on a CityRPG
If it becomes a problem (and it shouldn't) I'll change hosts.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2013, 04:44:31 PM by Plexious »

Let's make up things about services :cookieMonster:

Either service has its issues. Most issues are minimal. It really doesn't matter.

What specific time of the day will the server be opening up tomorrow? Morning, mid-day, afternoon, evening?
« Last Edit: January 31, 2013, 07:28:45 PM by Frosting »

What specific time of the day will the server be opening up tomorrow? Morning, mid-day, afternoon, evening?
4 PM Central
Do the math.

The CRP Client is now updated.

If the height system for players is still implemented, it would be cool to see if doctors could change your height and body type.

If the height system for players is still implemented, it would be cool to see if doctors could change your height and body type.
It is. Maybe a steroid drug of a sort?

Tall skinny people every day.

Tall skinny people every day.
Tall, skinny criminals vs short, fat cops.
The rivalry grows!