Jasa's CRP

Poll

What should we do about the doors?

Stick with admin only JVS
Switch to Legacy Doors

Author Topic: Jasa's CRP  (Read 36613 times)

Bump, because Unknown Moment's in City RP's is completed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qczo7wxSjTc

More info found here:

Gallery Thread

Why didn't the black man steal money off his corpse?

Bump, because Unknown Moment's in City RP's is completed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qczo7wxSjTc

More info found here:

Gallery Thread
You used my house in the video!  :cookieMonster:

I love how in Blockland's CityRPs no one RPs.

Because RPing is as boring as watching a sphere tip over.

Looking forward to when open. Will play, will build, will have fun.

You take on a job.. which p much represents a role in the society. By doing your job you also play your role in the game.

Roleplay doesn't necessarily mean "acting" and dramatizing.

You take on a job.. which p much represents a role in the society. By doing your job you also play your role in the game.

Well put.

CRP Stats Lookup can also be labeled as the "Ultimate Account Stalker"

Well put.

Kinda knew you would say something along the lines of "agreed." Since that's pretty much the only halfass argument that makes sense against mine.

http://www.google.com/search?q=define+roleplay&oq=define+roleplay&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
> http://wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn?s=roleplay

Wordnetweb defines Roleplay as, quote,"act: perform on a stage or theater; "She acts in this play"; "He acted in `Julius Caesar'"; "I played in `A..."

So while you have half the definition down, unless Jasa has made some huge update I havent heard about, people's jobs arent nececsary. They don't NEED to do their jobs for the community to work right. I think actually REALLY roleplaying is
...as boring as watching a sphere tip over.
but that's not to say you couldn't emplace some rules (IE metagaming where you cant just go up to someone, look at their nametag, and call them by their name withlout knowing them in character.) where you would need to ask questions, and do things like you would irl to get to a certain social status and stuff, like say, what happens most of the time is people want to be big bad Al Capone mob bosses. They mine and mine and mine and chop and chop and chop till they have enough money, and then they make a house with poor architecture that looks nothing like Whitey Bulger or Al Capone would want in style. Then they go out, buy a gun from a shop that also sells food, kills some people, and cops come and hit them with nightsticks until they spawn in jail. (I don't know if Jasa has implemented clicking on a player with handcuffs to make them spawn in jail, oooh)

Another example of stupidity in most servers is people don't even know how to RP, so it's like this--I have watched this exact situation twice before; A man buys a gun, decides to hold someone up, rply. He goes to the shop across from the bank, points i in Blockhead1's face and says,"gimme your wallet" Blockhead1 says,"dude were in blockland lol we dont have wallets", "RP dude," says the robber
"what's that?" says Blockhead1. The robber then quickly explains what RP is ooc. So the robber resumes the roleplay;
"Gimme your wallet",
"No!" says the guy with a .45 in his face
"I'll shoot you if you don't!"
Blockhead1 then realizes he was at the shop to buy food with a good amount of money on hand, and runs. The guy then kills him, gets the money he had onhand, then is banned for deathmatching.

What brick packs are you going to be using?

This was probably the best City Roleplay I have ever played when I played it last summer. I can't wait for this to come out.

Yes. Yes it was

What brick packs are you going to be using?
Demians, 1 random, 18 degree, extra prints, extra ramps, fence, poles & adapters, misc pack, pole adapters, print plates, and round corners.

-snip-

You seem to be forgetting the most important part, it supposed to be fun, not work.