Poll

What should we do about the doors?

Stick with admin only JVS
Switch to Legacy Doors

Author Topic: Jasa's CRP  (Read 36546 times)

Alright people, listen up, this is how you obtain the server password:

Unfortunately, this is the only way of obtaining the password at the moment. Security is tight.

After a long day of walking on my hands
I got the password from the vault.

and the hand writing was so bad I couldn't read it.

and the hand writing was so bad I couldn't read it.
I had them write it in Comic Sans so it would be impossible to read.

i built that part :)

at least most of it i think. looks modified from last time i was there.

i built that part :)

at least most of it i think. looks modified from last time i was there.
Could you please redo all of the city walls to be somewhat like that?

Lol'd hard. I remember I got the pass because I offered to help Jasa build the city, but I think as of right now we have enough help.

i worked really hard guys.

Though that is in all seriousness it.

Though that is in all seriousness it.

He forgot the last part its actually

briansmithsucksballseverday

My house thing creation is done, for now.  I could have probably built better but hey, at least it isn't a redbox.

Could you please redo all of the city walls to be somewhat like that?
yeah, ill start doing that this afternoon.

May we have a few close ups of the build.

I got the CRP client from York's. It's the same thing right?

You should add a rule about tile floors.

Where do you spawn on connection? Where you left?
Are certain jobs bound to a job spawn?

6) Harboring criminals will allow an admin to add demerits to your account.

How do you harbor a criminal. Seriously, truth can easily be twisted by both the protector and the admin. I do not really like this rule. What if you harbor a criminal unconsciously. When may this rule really be enforced. It's diffuse and very easy to adapt to the situation at hand.

5) No spawn killing or spawn jailing. 2,3

Let me get this straight. If a wanted man dies you're not allowed to jail him on spawning? Alright, I understand how frustrating it may be for the criminal to get jailed on spawning but are you really supposed to just let him run away? If that is so, criminals can use dying as an excuse and thus avoid jail. Naw, I don't like this rule either. Spawnkill I understand as it can become an excessive nuisance to the server inhabitants. I think you should be allowed to jail when you are able to jail. (except ghostjailing)

If you don't agree with me, you could just create jail-immunity after spawning to make it all easier.

11) Industrial lots must be in the industrial area. 3

I hope this city doesn't lack industrial boundaries like the last map.

3) It is impossible to pickpocket inside of an admin lot.

This is not a rule.

4) Admins are not allowed to DM.

Define DM. Are players allowed to DM?

On a last note. I am excited to get started.

I Will build Some Nice complex here when my internet Will come Back lol =}

May we have a few close ups of the build.

I got the CRP client from York's. It's the same thing right? You'll still need to update it when the update comes out.

You should add a rule about tile floors. Already counts as brick spam but I'll add that anyway.

Where do you spawn on connection? Where you left? Yes
Are certain jobs bound to a job spawn? Only when you die. Jobs above Tier 1 can use personal spawns.

How do you harbor a criminal. Seriously, truth can easily be twisted by both the protector and the admin. I do not really like this rule. What if you harbor a criminal unconsciously. When may this rule really be enforced. It's diffuse and very easy to adapt to the situation at hand. The best example of criminal harboring is when shop keepers spawn weapons for criminal in their basement for money and such. You will be warned but if you don't stop harboring the criminal(s) you will get 400 demerits.

Let me get this straight. If a wanted man dies you're not allowed to jail him on spawning? Give them a fair chance at least. Alright, I understand how frustrating it may be for the criminal to get jailed on spawning but are you really supposed to just let him run away? There's a difference between "walking by" and spawn camping. It's easy to tell. If that is so, criminals can use dying as an excuse and thus avoid jail. Naw, I don't like this rule either. Spawnkill I understand as it can become an excessive nuisance to the server inhabitants. I think you should be allowed to jail when you are able to jail. (except ghostjailing)

If you don't agree with me, you could just create jail-immunity after spawning to make it all easier.

I hope this city doesn't lack industrial boundaries like the last map. The brown area is the industrial area.

This is not a rule. People complain that people pickpocket in the bank when it's impossible, it's more of a note, not a rule.

Define DM. Are players allowed to DM? DM is just excessive killing. Players are allowed to do this but not admins.

On a last note. I am excited to get started.

Aw, looks nice, but the brickcount might make me alg a lot.