Jasa's CRP

Poll

What should we do about the doors?

Stick with admin only JVS
Switch to Legacy Doors

Author Topic: Jasa's CRP  (Read 35884 times)

600 unique players connected in the first 24 hours of the server opening. That averages out to a new player connecting every 2 minutes and 24 seconds.

starting EXP takes TOO LONG TO GET.

I reached 20 exp in about 23 ticks. At 10 minute a tick, that is 230 minutes or 3.8 hours. Not long at all.

I reached 20 exp in about 23 ticks. At 10 minute a tick, that is 230 minutes or 3.8 hours. Not long at all.

Were you mining?

The time taken to gather EXP is random since theres just a very low chance when mining/laboring.

I gained my first EXP after a short time spent during the night, and then into the next day, morning to somewhere around 4 PM, where I finally got a single EXP.

The EXP system really needs to be switched over to a system that allows you to gather XP, and level up.

I quickly gained level 20 after getting up to 10 EXP, switching over to lumberjack, spending a full day in the server.

So really, the server starts off hard, and gets easier as you work.

This is a very painful way to play.

There needs to be a lot less criminals. Maybe even a limit. :I

Noooo not less criminals, they supply a main source of money a jail of 6 ticks is $900. If there was a limit the main way to get LOTS of money is to labour.

When I was a laborer, when I got my first 3 lumber, I already got 1 XP.

When I was a laborer, when I got my first 3 lumber, I already got 1 XP.
The EXP karma is strong with this one.

Yes, but afterwards I wasn't really lucky.

Anyways, i'm a district attorney now, so if anybody wants to clear their dems or be pardonned, contact me, i'll make a building with a cave in which you will be able to hide, with an ATM in it, so no cop will arrest you.

Yes, but afterwards I wasn't really lucky.

Anyways, i'm a district attorney now, so if anybody wants to clear their dems or be pardonned, contact me, i'll make a building with a cave in which you will be able to hide, with an ATM in it, so no cop will arrest you.

brother please, this is my buisness you peasant attorney.

Be careful because harbouring a criminal can result in dems added to you.

Pickpocket should be removed, just have too many handicaps chasing you around for the $10 you have, ridiculous.

Pickpocket should be removed, just have too many handicaps chasing you around for the $10 you have, ridiculous.
Eather this, or the sweet spot for clicking needs to be smaller

EDIT: LOL

Just popping in to tell everyone about Furdle's CRP.
How we are different from Jasa's CRP-
Easier XP
Shorter jail time
Better jobs
Realistic streets - Based off real Brooklyn locations
loveier Civic buildings
GROWABLE DRUGS
Weekly mod updates
Competitions (Street Race, Hide-and-go-seek, Best Residential House)
Weekly Award Ceremony via stats (Best Cop, Best Vendor etc)

-Unlike Jasa's, we value suggestions highly from the community.

User was banned for this post

brother please, this is my buisness you peasant attorney.

Business in general doesn't apply to a single person, competition exists.

i'll make a building with a cave in which you will be able to hide, with an ATM in it, so no cop will arrest you.
That's a reason to be jailed :)